Twenty-Five

-Natasha-

I brush my hair out of my face when I hear my door open, I turn around to see Pidge poking her head in.

"Do you have a moment?" Pidge asks

"Always for you." I laugh "What's up girlie?"

"Well, I know you're having a hard time with you losing your arm and all. And with Keith leaving and that meeting with the blade and you knowing that they don't trust you." Pidge rambles

"Pidge, hun, you're rambling again." I laugh before walking over to her "You only do that when you're nervous or you're excited. Now, which one is it?"

"Both?" She questions "Can you come with me to the lab?"

"Lead the way," I say

I reach over in my closet to grab one of the jackets that I stole from Keith as I walk towards the door.

I watch as she jumps back before walking towards the lab. I smile before watching her enter the lab as I follow her. We walk over to a table, she stands in front of it, looking at something on the table.

"Hunk and I have been working on this for a while." Pidge says "It's the best that we could do. It's nothing like the one that Shiro was given from the Galra. But I would say that it's better than nothing..."

"Pidge what did you two do?" I ask

She slowly turns around, holding up an arm in her hands.

"I know it might not be much, but Shiro knows that you are left armed dominant. He asked Hunk and I if we could take on the extra task to build you a new arm." Pidge says "We were finally able to finish it and I just need to hook it up."

"Katie..." I start "You didn't have to."

"I know, but it was the least we could do." Hunk says as he walks in "It's similar to Shiro's, but it's not powered by Galra tech, this time it's powered by the crystals from a Balmera."

"You guys didn't have to do this," I say, feeling my eyes fill up a bit

"We know. But you used to stick up for me in grade school before I became friends with Lance." Hunk says

"And you're like an older sister to me, you got Matt away from the Galra when you worked with them," Pidge says

"We're a team, we're always going to do things that can help one another," Hunk says

I look at them before Pidge grabs my shoulders, making me sit down as she starts to find ways to hook the arm to my shoulder. I look at her and Hunk as they start to program things.

"Can you move your shoulder?" Pidge asks

I start to shrug my left shoulder before twitching.

"Sorry!" Hunk says "Pidge?"

"It wasn't hooked up right, try it now." Pidge says as she types away on the computer "It should be right this time."

"Pidge, you're fine. Take your time. I know how to function with one arm right now." I laugh

She looks at me before going back to typing on the computer.

"I think that will do it..." Pidge starts "Do you have full function with the arm?"

I move my shoulder before trying to move my fingers. I look at her as they close in a fist.

"Looks like you did it again Pidge!" I say

She looks at me before wrapping her arms around my torso as she hugs me. I smile before hugging her back. I look at Hunk before smiling.

"Thanks, Hunk. This really means a lot." I say as I look over Pidge