Partie 24 : CAN/KLA/POND

Start from the beginning

Lily: You feel good today!!! You'll see you're never going to get bored with me...

Can: That's right???

Lily: Yes ... I've brought some games to play.

Can: I'm honored....

We drive for 10 minutes, I want water and I ask Tin to stop at the next shop ... He says yes but without way, we can say that he is annoying ... Arriving I get out of the car and approach the shop and I see a shadow behind me .

Can: Tin !!!

Tin: Come on, we need to talk !!!!

I didn't even have time to tell him that he dragged me with him...

Can: What are you doing???

Tin: Why are you doing this to me???

Can: I don't know what you're talking about Tin ???

Tin: Can !!! I told you I love you, I asked you to go out with me ... Why do you want my cousin???

Can: I never said I wanted your cousin less to go out with her...

Tin: Yesterday she got me drunk and asked me what you like, if you had a girlfriend, if t... But hey, you're happy with what you've got now?

But what is he talking to me about????

Tin: From now on I too will forget you ...

He leaves and I hold him back... I do not know why but in his sentence gives off a feeling that I can not explain it to myself ...

Tin: We have to go my cousin is waiting for us ... Don't keep your girlfriend waiting long...

I watch him go away with the heart tighten ...

Can: Why am I in so much pain??? 

Kla

P'NO is mine so I will not let any kid will rip it off me because I set it on fire ...

I call nick to let him tell me where he slept yesterday because he was not at home ...

Nick as Kla !!!! What else do you want???

Kla: Where was ??? yesterday

Nick: I told you I don't know !!!

Kla: He's still not coming back ???

Nick: Still not ... stop being jealous for nothing, my brother is useless and he's an idiot!!

Kla: I told you never to speak badly of my wife!!!

Nick: What do you really like about him?

Kla: It's something you idiot you can't understand!! Well I leave you because I have to go somewhere ...

It annoys me this time I really have to hire someone to watch him for me, because his brother serves me no purpose ...

I'm going to see a friend to ask him for help so that he watches my wife because I don't want any cat or fly the key... I'm the only one who has the right.

Pond

Arriving at Pete's I ring the doorbell ... It opens me ouf finally I hear the voice of Ae .

Pete: Hello Pond!!!

Pond: I came to see Ae it's really important, it's about his parents...

It makes me go home ... He is so pale my buddy...

Pond: Ai Ae !!! All right???

I'm really shocking it's so thin...

Ae: What are you doing here??? It's my mother who t...

Pond: Calm me buddy ... I went to your house and your mother is looking for you he said you ran away ... She asked me if I know where he lives Pete I said no ... Ae you should really go home your mother is not well ...

Ae: I pond I'd like to but she told me to make a choice that I couldn't make.. I do not want to leave Pete ...

Pond: She told you to leave Pete ????

Ae: Yes ... That's why I left ...

Pond: How are you going to go to school???

Ae: I'm not going.

Pete: Ae... J...

Ae: I will not leave you and I will not go ...

Pete: But I...

Ae: What ??? Do you mind seeing me here???

Pond: Ae ?!! But don't do that ... we have to go to school and it's next week.

Ae: But I told you I won't go ...

Pete: I'm not going back to America anymore ...

Excuse me????

Ae: Hien ????

Pete: I can't leave you here like this... I will not go anymore I want to stay here with you and study here with you . I can't imagine my life away from you and I'm afraid your mother will force you to leave me ... So I prefer to stay ...

Pond: So Pete stays on the fact you'll go.

Ae: I'll think ...

Just out of the living room to go to Pete's room and I'll stay here with Pete. I turn to him.

Pond as Pete !!! What's going on at Ae's?

Pete: Have laid ??? I do not know if I have the right but as you are our friend I believe I can tell you ... His mother saw us kissing !!!

Pond: PARDON ??? When???? Yes????

Pete: A week ago and at his mother's!!

Pond: But.... So he left home the same day ???

Pete: Not since before yesterday he's at my house ...

Pond: I don't know what to tell you ... His mother no longer seems to like you to sorry Pete but today I went to their house and there his mother's face has completely changed ... but all I can tell you beats you for Ae, I've never seen him so much in love with anyone else before...

Pete: He had a girlfriend.

Pond: No... even though before a lot of girl loved it but ... take care of him ... One day his mother will understand ... I have to leave you.

I come out of Pete's house shock no longer know what to say or think just I hope it will work out between him and his mother. And that she will understand the choice of Ae ...