Fairies and Pirates!?

"Peter?" Kayla asked as she walked into the forest away from the Indian camp.
"Shh." Peter whispered
"Pete-OH!" She said as she was pulled into the bushes. They crawled over to a tree, with fairies flying in and out, he takes her closer to the tree, and find a lovely scene. Two lovely fairies dancing the night away, as they danced, Kayla watched them dance, while Peter watched the absolute amazement on her face, as she watched the scene.

 Two lovely fairies dancing the night away, as they danced, Kayla watched them dance, while Peter watched the absolute amazement on her face, as she watched the scene

He then stood up and walked over to a clearing, he bowed in front of  Kayla, she stood up and curtsied. They started to dance, it was one of the most romantic things anyone had ever laid eyes on, Wendy certainly thought so.

 They started to dance, it was one of the most romantic things anyone had ever laid eyes on, Wendy certainly thought so

"Kayla? It's only make-believe, isn't it? That you and I are..."
"Oh. Yes." Kayla said as she slowly descend to the ground,
"Peter, what are your real feelings?"
"Feelings?"
"What do you feel?" Kayla asked, "Happiness? Sadness? Jealousy?"
"Jealousy? Tink!"
"Anger?"
"Anger. Hook."
"Love?"
"Love?" Peter asked
"Love." Kayla repeated
"I have never heard of it."
"I think you have Peter," Kayla whispered, "I daresay you've felt it yourself... for something or... someone."
"Never. Even the sound of it offends me."
"Peter."
"Why do you spoil everything?" Peter yelled, "We have fun, don't we? I taught you to fight and to fly. What more could there be?"
"There is so much more."
"What? What else is there?"
"I don't know. I think it becomes clearer when you grow up."
"Well, I will not grow up! You cannot make me!"
"I will banish you like Tinker Bell!"
"I will not be banished!"
"Then go home. Go home and grow up." He shouted, outraged, "And take your feelings with you!"
"Peter! Peter, come back! Peter!" Wendy watched in horror as the beautiful scene was suddenly the exact opposite, she needed to do something! Wendy followed her twin to the house the lost boys built for her, and followed her inside, Wendy was the shoulder that Kayla cried on. As Wendy walked out of the house she was grabbed gaged, and kidnapped.
She awoke on a pirate ship,

"Wendy, darling." Hook said
"Muscat, miss?"
"I'm a little girl."
"Rum, then?" Smee laughed
"No, thank you."
"I'm told you ran away from home."
"I... I had never thought of it that way." Wendy stuttered, "I suppose I did."
"How wonderful."
"My parents wanted me to grow up."
"Growing up is such a barbarous business, full of inconvenience and pimples."
"Things were simpler when I was younger."
"And then the mess starts, the feelings come. Pan is so lucky to be untroubled by them. Oh, no. He cannot love. It's part of the riddle of his being," 'oh no' Wendy thought, 'Poor Kayla!' "Oh, there, there." Hook said, wiping away her tears, "It doesn't have to be this way."
"Didst thou ever want to be a pirate, my hearty?"
"I once thought of calling myself... Red-Handed Jill." Wendy replied.
"Oh, what a marvellous name! That's what we'll call you if you join us."
"But what would my duties be? I could not be expected to pillage."
"Do you, um, by any chance, tell stories?"
"And they all lived happily... ever... after."
"Bravo! Bravissimo!" The pirates cheered.
"Might I have time to consider your generous offer?"
"Absolutely. Of course, you must." Hook replied, "My fellows will return you whence they found you. None of my crew will follow you. I swear it. My new obsession is you, not dear Peter Pan or his whereabouts."
"What would Mother think of my becoming a pirate?"
"Until we meet again." Hook waves goodbye as the crew leads her back to the little house.