Benjamin hums and looks around. "Oh easy, Gabi".

Noah looks at him, "What?"

"I have reasoning. One, she's my best friend, two, Lucas is straight, can't kiss straight guys, and three, everyone else is either gay or I barley know".

Gabi furrows her brow, "That's-".

Benjamin hums, "My turn...Hm. Elly".

Elly looks over, "Wassup?"

"Where's the weirdest place you've had sex?"

Elly hums, "I don't really be doing it anywhere weird so...My abuelita's house".

Jazmyne looks at her, "Wow. Disrespectful".

Elly chuckles and looks down at her, "Really? Where's the weirdest place you've done it?"

Jazmyne looks at Jade and Tatiyana and takes a sip from her cup.

Elly widens her eyes in a playful manner, "Ooh. We have a secret on our hands".

Jazmyne turns, "My turn, shut up. Lucas...What's your body count".

Lucas chuckles and brings the cup up to his lips. Tatiyana giggles and eyes him, "God. I'm so invested in this game!"

Lucas looks at Noah, "Noah. The most illegal thing you've done?"

Noah chuckles, "Smuggled my Tía over here...Just kidding...Uh...Prolly just drank".

Everyone laughs at him and Noah then chooses Tatiyana, "Um. Let's see...Oo. What's the most attractive thing about Lucas?"

Tatiyana smiles, "Definitely his hands. Have you seen his hands? His hands are nice".

Jazmyne giggles, "Damn bitch are you already drunk?"

Tatiyana smiles and turns to Jade, "Your turn. Uhm..Oo. What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done".

Jade laughs and sips. "I can answer but it doesn't really count...I'm a virgin, remember?"

"Fuck. I forgot you guys are waiting".

Jade smiles, "Tried to back me in a corner, huh?" She then points to Elly, "Elenor".

"Elly".

Jade nods, "Shit...Sorry. Uh...What's the hardest drug you've ever done?"

Elly sighs and looks around before shaking her head and taking a sip from her cup. "I don't wanna talk about it. Weird situation".

**
They ended up doing two more rounds of this game before everyone got bored of it and did something else.

Right now, Lucas and Noah were playing pool while Jazmyne and her friends were getting to know Benjamin and Gabi.

Benny smiles and nods, "Only child...Has it's perks sometimes".

Gabi nods, "True! But! He has like...What are they call-, Oh! Half-sister brothers! His dad left them when he cam-"

Benjamin blushes. "Gabi! Stop".

Jade looks at Benjamin's face and gets up, grabbing the cup from her, "Woah, you are way drunker then I thought".

Benjamin takes a gulp at that and gets up, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom".

Jazmyne watches him and frowns. He gets up from the couch and walks away.

Jazmyne walks over to where the boys were at, as well as Elly and smiles. "How's it going over here?"

"Uh, Lucas is kicking Noah's ass".

Jazmyne smiles and looks at Elly, "What're you doing?"

Elly looks down at her hands, a lighter in her hands. "What do you think?"

Jazmyne giggles, "How do you smoke so much. It's like every day".

Elly smiles, placing the blunt between her lips and lights it. "Better than cigarettes".

Lucas nods and holds his hand out to grab it from Elly, "It's true".

Jazmyne hums and stands up straight. "Uh. I'm going to the bathroom". Jazmyne smiles and kisses Elly before walking over to the bathroom.

She knocks and rolls her eyes, "Benjamin, are you still in there?"

She grabs the doorknob and opens the bathroom door, seeing Benjamin opening a pill bottle. He gasps and drops it on the floor, frozen with shock.

Jazmyne furrows her brows as she leans down to pick it up. Benjamin shakes his head and reaches down at the same time. "Don't...Please get out".

Jazmyne grabs the bottle, "Benjamin-".

"Please!"

Jazmyne gulps and shuts the door. She looks at the pill bottle, reading a name that she couldn't pronounce.

"Benjamin...What are these and..W-who is Ashleigh?"

Benjamin wraps his arms around himself, now sobbing. "Please! Don't! I-...Please".

Jazmyne sets her cup down and tries to read the bottle to the best of her ability while still being drunk.

*
Jazmyne and Benjamin were still in the bathroom as she had to help him through his panic attack.

He was now sitting on the side of the tub while Jazmyne was sitting on the closed toilet seat. "How many of these did you take today?"

Benjamin shrugs, "I...I can't remember".

Jazmyne had ended up looking up the medication trying to learn a little about it. "You can't take these and drink alcohol, Benjamin. That's so dangerous".

Benjamin nods and looks down at his hands.

Jazmyne walks over to him, frowning. "Hey, you need to sober up and sleep this off, okay? But you cannot take any more of these".

Noah, who was now sitting on the couch, as the group wanted to watch a movie. He frowns as he looks around. He gets up, knocking on the bathroom door.

"Bebesita? Are you in here?"

Benjamin looks up at Jazmyne and shakes his head, whispering. "Please don't tell".

Jazmyne opens the door and smiles, "He's all yours".

Noah furrows his brows, "What were you doing in here?"

Jazmyne gulps and shrugs, "He Uhm...Had a bad reaction to the alcohol and threw up. I was lending a hand".

"Oh. Thanks".

Jazmyne nods and smiles before walking out of the bathroom and sitting next to Elly.

Benjamin stands up and looks at Noah. Noah smiles and holds his hand out, "Come on, we're gonna watch a movie".

**