Explanations

So, you might be wondering. Why are you writing a book about this? Well here's my answer; I cut, and I'm depressed. Well I'm sometimes happy these days, but I still cut myself.

I'm currently trying to stop although it's very difficult. I chose to write my journal entries, and my experiences. I'd also would like to say that if you ever have cut or if you have depression, message me and we could talk. Or tell your parents, if you can't, a councler. And remember, you can stop anything like cutting, depression, eating disorders. You can stop it, your strong, even those whom didn't survive. They were strong and tried to stop. All of us are strong, we are all survivors!! And we will survive through this!!

I know how people always say, "It'll get better!!" Don't deny them, believe them. Because everything gets better in life, even if you're in a tuff spot right now. Trust me it'll get better, and if it doesn't, try to make it better. We are all beautiful inside and out, no matter what we think and what people say. I love you all, no matter who you are, and what you have done, because we're humans. We make a lot of mistakes!!! I promise anything, and everything will get better. Just believe, be faithful, and loving.

I hope that you guys will like my book!

Hangouts: AJ Awesomness

Kik:BelieveInYourself198

Bye-AJ