𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Start from the beginning

the zeeta occupants were more than happy to attend, being able to interact with their people in a much closer way.

san, after many years, has finally found a girl to pursue. they technically still weren't together but he would take time off his schedule to travel at least once a month to her kingdom. he has been doing this for almost a year now, and the more he does it, the more he falls for the princess.

her name was haneul, the youngest born princess of the kingdom of cheonsa. she was a pretty girl with the purest and nicest heart. her giggles could break through even the toughest of men and her smile could lighten up any gloomy day.

it was no wonder why the young king has fallen for her.

as for soojin and wooyoung. the past five years were a rollercoaster ride filled with happiness. everyday their love would grow stronger and up to this day, every kiss still felt like their first.

the couple's story was one they liked to tell and laugh at.. specifically laugh at the pirate turned prince.

seonghwa would always complain how he treated her at first then laugh at how problemed wooyoung was after getting that first tiny butterfly in his stomach.

then after embarrassing the poor boy, he would continue to coo at how soojin and wooyoung had 'the most problematic love story but its alright because they eventually ended up together'

anyway, today was a special day for them all, for it was the time of the year where they put all their work and worries aside and gather together.

jongho had even taken the hours long trip from sagwa to zeeta just for the gathering. the young king wouldn't miss this event for the world. it was one of the only times he got to be with them-- having to rule another kingdom and being busy, he wasnt able to always visit.

his heart longed for them to be together, because he too, found that those seven other boys and princess was his main source of happiness.

soojin had her hand intertwined with her husband's, eyes looking softly at the small child held by the latter's other hand.

the child wiggles out of the prince's hold, spotting a familiar man as her eyes sparkled in delight. she runs towards him, her tiny arms spread open wide.

"uncle yeosang!" she squeals, jumping onto the wizard's embrace.

the man laughed, carrying her as he plants a kiss on her forehead. the child giggles, holding his face and squishing it.

the king, who was walking beside the wizard, pouts. crossing his arms as he fakes a look of hurt for the child to see.

"im also here, yeonan... don't forget about uncle san" he utters, fake crying as he buries his face onto his palms. the child laughs, directing her arms towards the king.

yeosang passes her to san, the latter taking her gladly as a smile instantly appeared on his face.

"uncle san, i didn't forget about you!" she said, kissing him on the cheek "and you're not even really crying, so stop it. you look ugly"

she makes a face as san looks at her with disbelief. the couple soon joins them, laughing along with yeosang as san squints at them accusingly.

"who taught her that?" he said "yeonan's only 4 years old and you're already teaching her these things"

wooyoung points to the two culprits, who both raised their hands in defense.

soojin waves the topic off as san kept sending her daggers, the latter telling yeonan that he wasnt ugly and he indeed was the most handsome person in the whole land.