𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒

❛❛ if you're afraid
there's nothing we can do ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ if you're afraidthere's nothing we can do ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

wooyoung leads the girl somewhere on the otherside of the ship; telling the four men to wait for them there and not to follow.

jongho was completely against the idea. much like the gunner, he doesn't trust the pirate simply because they havent had a proper interaction yet. yeosang held the prince in his place telling the other that wooyoung wouldn't dare hurt soojin, because he himself, along with the other boys, would not let wooyoung see the light of day again.

the gunner and princess reaches the other side quietly as soojin only watches the black haired. did i mess up again?

wooyoung turns to her, giving the princess a rather intimidating look "tell me honestly princess" he said, leaning by the ledge "you dont like the sound of the musketoon huh? i saw you trembling earlier, that's why you couldn't aim properly"

soojin kept her mouth shut, darting her eyes downward to avoid the piercing look of the gunner. wooyoung looks at her; sighing "you need to tell me why princess, so that this training would go somewhat easier for the both of us"

ironic. she thought.

"when- uhmm.. when san was taken by those pirates 2 years ago, that sound kept on repeating in my ears. i didnt like it because it reminds me of whatever happened before.. its been so long since i stopped hearing those and san's already here.. but i guess im still not completely fine with hearing explosions or canons or guns argh im sorry, it isnt really important" she scratches the back of her head as she gives the gunner an awkward smile.

wooyoung doesnt give her a reaction, only sighing and nodding his head "if it effects you too much, i could talk to hongjoong about it, and as i said- if we dont continue this training thing, it'll make things easier for us"

the princess pouted "but.. i want to learn"

"you cant do it. you're afraid of hearing those sounds, and if you're afraid there's nothing we could do about it"

she furrowed her brows "i dont care what you say.. i'll at least give it a try. maybe with a little focus, i might be able to block out those noises-" wooyoung opens his mouth to talk when soojin suddenly brings a hand up which made him stop "-and there's nothing you could
say to change my mind.. and please! dont tell this to anyone because i can control it"

she walks away but turns quickly "but thank you for your concern" she curtsies, rather sarcastically before fully turning in her heals and returning to the other side and leaving the gunner.

when soojin knew she was far away from the gunner. she holds her chest as her heart thumped rather fast inside. she felt nervous; thrilled to be honest. it was her first time talking like that to someone, and that certain someone turned out to be the person she knew hated her.