𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟏

❛❛ the crown, your majesties ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ the crown, your majesties ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"are you ready?"

san turns toward the voice, meeting eyes with his sister. a dimply smile immediately crept along his face as he stares at her with awe.

soojin was wearing a simple yet elegant gown, the top was a sweetheart neckline with its regal orange color fading down into an ombre effect until the tips became an opaque white.

her neck showcased the orange amulet that they had someone revamp since soojin was keen to always keep it with her. she had a white sash with a broach identical to his placed along her chest and a small tiara with an orange garnet set in middle was nested perfectly along her head.

"you look beautiful" he said, holding both her hands.

she chuckled "courtesy of beomgyu, it was nice of you to make him the head seamstress, his works are all beautiful"

he pouted "no compliment for me" he blinks his eyes cutely as he earns a small playful punch from his sister.

they laugh together "you look amazing san. im happy to finally see you wearing this for your coronation. i cant believe you're finally going to rule zeeta"

"dont go crying on me, soojin" san pulls her into a hug, chuckling at how sentimental she had suddenly become.

"mother, father and soobin would be so proud of you. we're all proud of you"

they release from their hug before one of them cries and ruins their makeup.

they hear a knock from the door as a servant comes in with a bow, in her hands was the glass casing where san's crown sat, its gold shinning and its jewels glistening as the light from the open window hits it.

"the crown, your majesties"

soojin takes the casing from the servant saying a thank you as she dismisses the latter.

with the glass case in hand, she places it on top of a table before taking the crown out of its casing. the metal was cold against her fingertips and it caused her to feel another wave of emotions.

she blinks her eyes rapidly to prevent her tears from falling. soojin turns around, coming in front of her brother with a small smile on her face.

the princess had to step on her tippy toes for bit, delicately placing the crown on top of san's newly dyed hair-- now sporting an all black look.

soojin takes a step back, eying her brother completely "turn around" she commands to which the future king followed, spreading his arms for her to get a better view.