𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

❛❛ and you said you weren't good ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ and you said you weren't good ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the next day came and soojin was at the deck once again. today, she was going to learn how to use daggers.

a wooden board with a drawn on red circle was made as a make-shift target practice. the board was set in the middle of the ship's deck.

the two lovers were beside it, as well as the navigator.

"seonghwa will be teaching you for today" yunho said as he pushes the said navigator forward.

seonghwa stumbled a little as he scratched the back of his neck "im not really good at this" he mumbled. soojin chuckled at him as he takes 5 of the daggers that yunho offered and held them all in his hand.

he stares at them first and nods slightly as he finally starts throwing them. one by one the daggers flew deadly and fast, hitting the wooden plank directly at the middle. it didnt take long as he takes the last of the daggers and threw it with so much power that i pierced through the board.

soojin stared at him and the wood with disbelief "and you said you weren't good"

yunho gave off a proud smirk as he placed his hand over the navigator's shoulder "show off"

seonghwa smiles, clearly happy. he approaches the board and pulls the daggers off and turns to soojin with a smile "lets start"

he hands the princess the dagger "ok, so for single edge daggers like that, you hold it on the hilt" he said as he instructed me to do so "and for double edge ones" he takes a dagger and showed it to her "you hold it on the blade itself"

seonghwa takes the dagger soojin was holding and replaces it "be careful" he chuckled nervously as he made her hold the dagger by the blade.

soojin does hold it carefully. when seonghwa was satisfied, he switches the dagger again "now, we'll try throwing"

"ok, so you need to grip the hilt well but dont grip it super tight" seonghwa demonstrates "now, just like in swords, you need to position yourself properly. aim your dagger towards your target and throw it with power and accuracy" he aimed and threw the dagger, hitting the red circle in the middle once again.

soojin nodded as she followed the navigator's instructions. she did what he had said and threw the dagger, the blade of it hits the edge of the board as seonghwa laughs "not bad"

the princess squinted her eyes and she takes another dagger and throws it. it flew pass the board and hits the wall behind it. san, who had been walking stopped and stared as the blade struck itself in front of him. he takes the blade and shows it towards them "are you trying to kill me?"