𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗

❛❛ all of us are getting worried ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ all of us are getting worried ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

they reach bogwon island with the members of the crew feeling exhausted. some had opt to manually row the ship when there was no wind to move the vessel. hongjoong had told them that they didnt need to but the crew insisted, telling their captain that it'll be better if they reach the port island soon because the ship might not hold up.

they landed treasure in front of a repair shop, who was owned by a shipwright named changbin.

the captain returns to treasure with the shipwright as the man inspected the vessel's condition. he looks at the ship in horror, he sees the holes on the ship's exterior and the broken wood with it's jagged edges pointing out.

he lands a hand on treasure as he looks at the captain "its a miracle she survived.. what happened?"

hongjoong told the man the story of their attack, leaving out the encounter with the man named jongil and the two royals.

"so.. how long will it take to get her back into her good condition?" he asked slowly as changbin traces a hand along the ship.

"maybe a week or so. the damage is far too great to have it fixed in just a day and the supplies to get her fixed is going to take a while to arrive since we need a large amount. i can get all my men to work on her since we dont have any other repairs to do"

the captain sighs "thank you.. i'll trust treasure into you hands changbin"

the latter smiled before tapping the back of the captain "you got the best shipwright right here. she'll be up and sailing faster than you can say double knot"

-

they stayed at a tavern-like hostel near the repair shop. some had stayed in the ship, helping changbin and his men- taking turns with the another crew members when they've grown tired.

hongjoong downs his third mug, slamming it by the table. the navigator stares at him worriedly "one more round" the captain shouts, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

when the waitress returns with the mug. hongjoong takes hold of its handle but seonghwa did it first, putting the mug to the otherside of the table "i think you've had enough"

hongjoong squints his eyes before trying to reach for the mug once again. seonghwa slaps his hand away to which the captain pouted to it like a child.

the other people around the table- which consists of the two lovers, the wizard, the two princes and the gunner, only looked at them with amusement.

"is he already drunk?" yeosang asked to no one in particular. yunho nodded as he takes a sip of his own drink.

"give it to me" the captain whines. seonghwa doesnt budge as he crosses his arms, giving the captain a firm no.