𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐

❛❛ your happiness is my priority ❜❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❛❛ your happiness is my priority ❜❜━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the next day had come so quickly that soojin had only found herself staring either at the ceiling or the large windows of her bedroom.

her mind had been non-stop messing with her as thoughts passed by endlessly.

she was happy— euphoric even, that king joonho had agreed to help them. it was a miracle, she thought. it would have been hopeless if jiseon didn't speak up.

she lays flat on her back as she snuggles close to her pillow. the sun was just about to rise from the horizon, its gold and blue hue decorating the land it touched and the skies above.

she sits up and crosses her legs together, peeking outside her window as she stares at the view.

she takes a sigh, bringing the pillow to her lap and hugging it.

marrying jongho.

im fine with it.

im fine with it.

im fine with it.

it's jongho. i agreed to it before, and i should agree to it now. i should be feeling fine with it since this was bound to happen anytime.

at least its someone im close with.

comfortable with.

and someone who's genuine.

but..

what is this?

she places a hand on top of her heart, feeling its steady beats pulsating against her palm.

she shakes her head, shrugging off the incoming thoughts and questions as she walks out to the balcony.

she wears the silk robe they offered and hugs herself for warmth as the cold morning breeze hits her delicate skin. she tied her lilac hair up to a pony tail, letting the wind hit her face fully.

she goes back inside to change her robe into something that would actually provide her warmth. she scurries through her luggage— which some servants brought from the ship.

the night gown and silk robe combo isnt the best when its cold out.

she finds a denim jacket, wearing it as the familiar vanilla scent hits her nose. she hugs herself in it, walking outside and meets with the cold once again.

she smiles at the warmth the jacket was giving. her thoughts wonder once again as she stares below— her room had the perfect view of the palace's garden, it's beautiful flowers and greenery greeting her as soon as she woke up (as if she slept that night)