𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨|𝟐|

Start from the beginning

I feel sick every time and right now, I want to throw up what little is in my stomach. Jason's hand slides across my waist and I lurch forward, trying to get away from it but end up hitting my head against the table. My face burns with humiliation and pain as the boys laugh at me.

"Aw, poor Ocean. Lemme see where you got hurt. Maybe I can make it all better," Jason mocks as he reaches for my hood. I suck in a harsh breath, my eyes filling with tears, and try to shift away but I'm caged in.

In a matter of seconds, things take a turn. A hand clamps down on Jason's shoulder with a loud slap. "What you doing there, bud?"

Oh, thank god for the angel he sent me also known as Gabriel Richards.

"I don't think you should be touching that. Why don't you and your little troop skedaddle from here and there won't be any problems," he lowers his voice. On my other side, Luke has a hand pressed against the table and the other gripping Nick's shirt tightly.

"Fuck off, Gabriel. This isn't your business," Jason sneers, gripping the back of my hood tighter and pulling bits of my hair in the process. I wince at the burning pain.

"I said leave but it's your choice if you want things to get worse."

"Don't fucking threaten me. There's two of you and four of us. We can take you easily."

"Hmm. Sure, whatever you say," Gabriel says calmly, lazily. I risk a glance up at Luke to find him glaring furiously at Jason like he wanted to kill him. What's all that about?

"Now let's try again. How about you leave my Princess over there and get out," Gabriel's voice turns threatening.

"What the fuck? She hooks up with the four of you but not say a word to me? What is so special about her, hmm? Does she fuck all four of you?" He sneers. I didn't have much time to think about my heaving stomach because within seconds, Jason's lying on the floor with a bloodied nose and mouth and Gabriel is holding back a furious Luke.

"Jesus Christ, what the hell is wrong with you? You're fucking psychotic! Since when does this bitch have guard dogs anyways?" He snarls holding his nose.

Luke suddenly escapes from Gabriel's hold and presses a foot against Jason's chest. Jason fell back, hitting his head against the tiled floor with a loud thump.

Gabriel leans over a wheezing Jason, a vicious smile on his face.

"There are many things I want to do to you right now. Maybe I could unleash Luke on you. But my girl over there is watching and I really don't want to frighten her anymore than she already is. Watch your back, Jason. You know exactly what we can do." And with that, he lifts off Jason and pulls Luke away. Luke keeps his cold glare on Jason as he picks himself off the floor and scurries away.

Levi appears suddenly and slides into the seat Jason previously was in with a smile. Nick falls to the floor beside me as Luke pushes him off the chair and sits down on my other side. In front of me, the two other boys fall to the floor as well as Gabriel pushes them off and takes their place with a grin.

"Hi, Tiny. What'd I miss?"

"You're always at the wrong place at the wrong times," Luke mutters, rolling his eyes.

"Don't start fighting, please. And now for you little miss," Gabriel said when Levi opened his mouth to argue, and his gaze settles on me.

"Let's cover you up again, pretty girl. Can't have all these sick fucks leering at you. I don't understand how they didn't notice you?" Gabriel mumbles on, not even giving me a chance to understand what was happening. Or to comprehend the fact that my hood fell off my head.