Chapter 1

Two wide eyes were looking up at Arthit right when he was putting a spoonful of fried rice into his mouth. Awkwardness surrounded Arthit, slowly he lowered his spoon. 

"Hello... Are you lost?"

Dark eyes just blinked at him before focusing on the container of food in front of Arthit. Those eyes began to shine with apparent happiness at the simple fried rice.

"Hey, kid... Do you want me to help you find someone? Where's your mom? Your dad?"

The child looked up at Arthit before shaking his head. Walking around the desk, he moved Arthit's arm out of the way and started to climb on to his lap. Arthit's panic scale was being maxed out with having a strange child climb up on him with no care, no sense of stranger danger. If anything, the kid looks so comfortable as if Arthit was his family.

Arthit was frozen into place before a small hand touched his own. Those dark eyes looked up at him as if wondering why he wasn't doing anything. What did he want?

A small hand touched his own more firmly and a small mouth opened wide. The little light switched turned on above Arthit and he lifted his spoon close to that mouth. The little one leaned forward the rest of the way, taking a mouthful of rice. The little one wiggled with happiness while chewing. He could even hear the soft humming coming from the happy toddler.

The process continued for a couple minutes before Arthit just accepted what was happening and continued his lunch break. Lost child or whatever, he had to eat before he continued his recent project. After eating, he'll take the child to the nearest staff member and make it their problem on finding the little one's family member.

Arthit worked with one hand on his computer while eating and feeding the toddler with the other. The little one was leaning back like a little prince, just opening his mouth for food while playing with Arthit's badge.

Both wore disinterested looks when the department door was opened with a bang, revealing a desperate looking male. Eyes were scanning the room before they fell on the relaxed pair. Shoulders slumped forward in apparent relief. Arthit slightly tilted his head, wondering why he looked familiar then it clicked. Those dark eyes were exactly like the lost little one and they belonged to the man who owned everything around him.

This was none other than Kongpob Suthiluck.

"Is he yours?" Arthit asked, rolling his chair back trying to get the toddler off his lap but the kid just pushed his little body back against him, waving his arms not allowing Arthit to grab him.

The other man still looked like he was biting down his panic from earlier. His voice was still rough from his tense vocal chords. "Yes. Solo get over here."

The toddler, Solo, pretended not to hear and continued to try and reach for the food again. Arthit picked some up and brought it to the wide-open mouth. Again, the little one wiggled with apparent happiness.

"He's eating." The shocked father moved closer, not believing the sight.

Arthit grabbed his pink milk, drinking a sip before small hands moved to grab the cup. Kongpob was in for another shocking sight when Solo drank the pink milk like it was the most delicious thing ever. Arthit held a hand underneath his little chin to catch any possible spills.

"Mn, he kind of just made himself comfortable in the last twenty minutes eating."

Kongpob still could not believe his eyes, his son was eating. No matter that it was with a stranger, but the kid was eating. "As in he's actually wanting to eat. You're not having to force him or trick him into eating."

Arthit frowned up at his superior. "If anyone is forcing anyone to do anything than it would be him forcing me to feed him. He just walked in here and made himself comfortable during my lunch break."

The poor subordinate knew he was being too casual with boss but how dare he think Arthit was forcing the kid to do anything. This adorable little guy was the one that twisted him around his little finger and got him to share his food.

"Do you want to take him?" Arthit made move to push back his chair again.

"I- Do you think you can get him to eat a little more?" Kongpob pulled P'Earth's chair, sitting next to them.

"Okay..." Arthit frowned before going back to his food. Little Solo did his happy dance again when Arthit gave him another spoonful.

"I'm sorry. I've been having trouble getting him to eat since... since my- his mother left us a couple months ago." Kongpob's eyes never left his son. After months of worry, relief spread  though him. His son was eating on his own.

"Months? What has he been eating? It's not good that he's missing meals." Arthit stopped going through his PowerPoint presentation to look down at the toddler then up at the father.

"His pediatrician recommended children supplements and finger foods high in vitamins. Even those are hard to get him to eat or take." Kongpob caressed the little puffed out cheek. He missed seeing his son this lively.

Arthit wanted to ask more questions but it wasn't his place to ask. He just continued to eat and feed Solo in silence. Kongpob took the yawning three-year-old when the container was empty.

"Thank you, I can pay you for that. Or at least let me get you something else to eat. It looks like he ate most of it." Kongpob offered.

Arthit shook his head and smiled up at them. "Don't worry about it. I never finish it anyways."

First chapter. Whatcha think? Let me know. Now I need to sleep. I go back to work in a couple hours. Night night