Chapter 5 - |Role|

Start from the beginning

"You must be Shouyou's teammates."

A man.

Somewhat at the same height than Kuroko, standing proud on his feet, his arms crossed under the white jersey he wore on his shoulders.

His hair were weird, as expected Kageyama. Well, the actually rainbow was just in front of his eyes, so this doesn't make any sense if there's a normal color, now.

Tobio clenched his fists, startled when he saw the eyes of the man. Deep, and intense amethyst, piercing and fierce, as if he had the power to go inside anyone's brain.

"We are." Nishinoya said, reacting first, and earning the attention of everyone. Not noticing the way the pink, almost red haired dude slightly narrowed his eyes, he continued, throwing a hesitant smile at them. "I am Nishinoya Yuu, and he is Kageyama Tobio."

Nishinoya never hesitated. But Tobio could understand his nervousness.

Hinata didn't move since the presentation.

He seemed to try to make himself the smallest possible, and didn't even look at the cercle, adverting his gaze to look at the several balls in the floor.

"Hi, Shou-chin."

He tensed, when he heard a deep voice calling him.

And after a moment of reticence, he finally gave in, and looked at the biggest guy of them all, who was still eating, but this time, with a light, lazy smile on his face, while staring at Hinata.

The orange head had a dumbstruck expression, when the tallest approached him, and took a step back unconsciously, wary about the attention that everybody gave him at this moment, and overall, the titan walking towards his small form.

Tobio scowled, and with an urge of protectiveness, initiated a gesture to shield the middle blocker.

But a hand quickly grabbed his forearm, and he turned, surprised to see Ryouta, who glanced at him with a dumb smile.

It didn't help him calm down at all.

Hinata was now just separated by a few steps from the purple titan, and Yuu looked ready to step in at any threats.

"Stop it, Murasakibara."

A silence filled the gymnasium, after Hinata snapped.

Kageyama knew his rival.

Hinata, even if some people believed the contrary, was really good at hiding his emotions, sometimes. Well, he liked to express it, and did it most of the time, but when things turned in a  way he didn't like, he preferred to hide it.