"You're lying..." my smile fell as I looked at him seriously, "What happened?"

"Nothing gets past you, does it baby?" he tried to laugh it off, "Its... it's just that my dad-"

"Is he okay!?" I exclaimed, worried that something must have happened to him.

Stiles shook his head as he continued to work on the barrier, "He told me that they took his badge away... he's no longer Sheriff..."

"What!?" I rushed to his side, "What do you mean by that? Why would they take his badge? He's the best Sheriff we've had in a long time!?"

Stiles sighed, "They didn't think that the sheriff's son should have a criminal record with theft of police equipment..."

"WHAT!" I hissed, "Did he tell you who did the order to do this?"

He shook his head once more, "No. He just brushed me off..."

"Stiles..." I took his hand, "I'm so sorry... If there's anything I can help with, just tell me."

Stiles looked over to me and smiled fondly, "Thanks, but I don't think it would be that simple..."

"I have my connections," I smiled, hopeful, "You'll see your dad will get his job back."

Stiles stopped walking as he began to panic, "Uh, no!"

"What?" I asked starting to panic myself, "What's wrong?"

"This is what's left of the ash," Stiles showed me his fisted hand.

I began to panic as well as I tried to think of what to do, when I remembered what Deaton said, "Stiles, remember what Deaton told you. You got to be the spark!"

"You mean," he looked at me with a grin, "Use the force?"

I rolled my eyes at his joke but laughed, "Yes, you dork."

Stiles nodded and took a moment to calm his mind. I took his hand as we began to walk the remainder of the way. As we walked, he allowed some of the ash to rain out of his fist. Once he opened his hand he looked up at me but then we both looked at the Mountain ash line to find that it was complete. Stiles let out a laugh as I air pumped the air in excitement.

"You did it, babe!" I exclaimed as I threw myself to him.

He had me around his arms as we laughed, "I did it!"

I gave him a long kiss on his lips and smiled, "Come on, let's go check up on the rest of the plan."

He nodded and took my hand before guiding us to the rave waiting for us inside. As we walk inside, I lost balance and fell to the ground. I knew right away that it was Scott.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked, worry clearly present in his eyes.

I nodded, "Yeah, I think Scott's having some troubles, but it wasn't too bad. I'm sure he can handle himself."

Stiles nodded as we headed toward a back room. When we entered, Erica and Issac were ready to attack.

"Woah!" we both exclaimed, "It's just us!"

"Don't freak," Stiles added at the end.

I motioned toward the unconscious Jackson seated on an uncomfortable chair, "Is he okay?"

"Well," Issac presented his claws to us, "Let's find out."

As soon as he attempted to strike Jackson, Jackson's hand flew up to catch Issac's hand. The freaky part was that he wasn't even moving. His head still hung to the side, his arm was the only thing that moved. To make things worse, he was still out.