Chapter 17

"School sucks ass," Arianna complains. Her friends laugh a bit. Peter wraps an arm around his girlfriend and kisses her temple.

"Come on. One more class until lunch," he says.

"Lunch is good," Arianna says, leaning into Peter as they walk.

"You can say that again," Percy speaks up.

"Nah. I don't really like repeating myself," Arianna shrugs. Ned and Peter chuckle while Percy rolls his eyes.

Peter's spider sense went off and he opened his mouth to warn them.

That's when something crashed into the side of the building. Everyone shielded their faces and moved so that they were close to the wall.

"We have to do something," Arianna says quietly.

"Your identity!" Ned whispers back.

"This is more important," Percy says. He and his sister jump in front if the large figure. It appeared to be made if rocks, and boy was it pissed.

In perfect unison, the twins tap behind their ears to activate their suit and being out their sword. Their classmates gasp in shock. All eyes are trained on them as they fight the monster.

The rock-thing's hand was about to cone down on Arianna when a web yanked it away. Everyone looked to see Peter standing up and removing his shirt. He shed his clothes to reveal his suit while the twins kept he monster busy. He didnt bother witg tge mask and joibed gis friend and girlfriend in fighting.

The three of them took down the monster and looked at their speechless classmates.

"How much trouble do you think we're gonna be in?" Peter asked

"A shit ton," Arianna replied.

"Yeah. What she said," Percy mutters.

AN: Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Hope you enjoy! Love y'all! Byyyyeeeeee