Chapter 6

"Code Green!" Tony yelps as their most recent threat throws him across the street. Hulk roars and leaps at the villain. The evil is wearing an all black outfit of leather pants and a black long sleeved shirt. The man wears black pointed boots and his long red hair falls around his shoulders, his face covered by a black mask. He doesn't look like a threat but his powers are uber dangerous. He controls the elements. This wouldn't be a problem if Arianna and Percy weren't away visiting friends in California.

"You did call the twins right?" Clint shouts, shooting an exploding arrow.

"Yeah! They're coming as quick as they can!" Steve shouts back. Just as the words escape his mouth, a black pegasus lands with a chocolate brown one not far behind. The twins hop off the pegasi and they fly off.

"What you got?" Percy shouts.

"Elemental!" Natasha calls.

"Oceania! Feel up to an earthquake?" Percy asks.

"That'll cause a lot of damage!" Arianna warns.

"It might be our only chance!" Wanda shouts. Arianna nods and closes her eyes. The earth beneath the heroes starts to rumble. A gorge open beneath the villain. He tries to use the Earth to push himself out of it, but Percy turns the dirt to mud, unable to hold the man's weight. Arianna collapses as the round beneath her cracks. Peter swings over and catches her.

"Thanks Spidey," she says weakly.

"Anytime Princess," Peter speaks without thinking. Arianna is suddenly very glad for the mask covering her burning cheeks. The two land to see Percy standing by the villain, who he tied up with ropes of water. Percy's power over the water clearly was stronger than the man's.

"Did he ever give a name?" Arianna asks, still leaning on Peter for support.

"No. Bit of a rookie in that department," Clint crosses his arms. Natasha rolls her eyes and goes to calm Bruce down.

"Unmask the bastard," Tony says tiredly. Steve shoots him a look but does as he says.

"Mr. Tansky?!" the three teens exclaim.

"You know this guy?" Steve asks.

"He's o-I mean, he's a biology teacher at Midtown," Peter says. Tony nods.

"Well, he's going to jail now. Should we be worried about the giant ravine in the street.

"I warned you," Arianna shrugs.

AN: Not sure if this is what you meant, but here you go!