Chapter 4

"Repeat after me. I will not embarrass Arianna Jackson during the field trip to Avengers Compound."

"Okay, but we can still embarrass Peter and Percy right?"

"Yeah that's fine."

"Awesome!"

"Hey guys. What are you talking about?"

"Arianna was just telling us about how you guys beat Ares when you were twelve."

"YES! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!"

"Real smooth Thor..."

"Okay? You ready for school Ari?" Percy asks, slinging his backpack on his shoulder.

"I've been ready for ages princess. Question is, are you finally ready?" Arianna says, tossing an apple up and down.

Percy grumbles to himself and walks away. Arianna flashes the Avengers a smile and follows after him. They carefully make sure no one sees them before exiting the tower. See, nobody knows that they're on the team. They only know that two more superheroes had joined up. Oceania and Typhoon. They're suits are a dark silver color with blue lines running through them, the twins wear blue and sliver masks that cover their entire face but are light weight and can disappear with a tap of their finger but only their finger, and Tony had designed a non harmful chemical to go in their masks that made their hair blue until the remove the mask.

"Ready to get on a bus full of people we don't like?" Arianna exclaims with false enthusiasm as the twins approach Ned, Peter, and MJ.

MJ snorts. "While I do appreciate the sarcasm, no. I have zero desire to get on that stupid bus."

"Hey Ned? If you keep bouncing you might explode," Percy tells the boy. Ned shrugs and continues to bounce.

"You okay Pete?" Arianna asks.

"What? Yeah. Totally," Peter says, voice cracking on the word 'totally'. Arianna gives him a look but lets it go.

"Hey dorks! Ready for your lies to be exposed? Scared that Tony Stark's gonna out you? Just admit it, you don't have Stark Internship!" Flash sneers. Yeah, they had to make up a reason for the twins already knowing Peter when they came to school and Peter blurted out 'Stark Internship!' before anyone else could say anything.

"Flash first of all, we go to a smart people school. We're all dorks. Second, mind your own goddamn business," Arianna says tiredly. She had lost interest in fighting him a while ago.

"Is something wrong here?" their chemistry teacher-Ms. Anderson- asks. Arianna brightens.

"Not at all ma'am. But our lockers are a while away so we're gonna be a few minutes late," Arianna says with a tone of guilt. Her friends smile, she is their own personal get out of jail free card.

"Oh that's perfectly alright dear. Just be sure to get on the bus on time," the women smiles before heading to her class.

"Will do Ms. Anderson!" Arianna calls to her.

"Teachers pet," Flash growls.

"Asshole," Arianna growls back before pushing past him and heading to her locker. Her friends follow her.

"I will never get over how awesome you are," Ned grins. Arianna laughs.

"So what are you gonna do, Parker? Hide in the corner and pray that the Avengers don't see you?" MJ asks. Peter had told her after the whole snap experience.

"That is exactly what I plan to do," Peter says truthfully as the group starts to their class. Arianna laughs again and Peter smiles to himself.

"Just in time! We're heading out to the buses," Ms. Anderson says as they walk through the door. Arianna smiles and nods and before they know the bus is pulling up in front of the compound. The five of them linger in the back as Pepper greets the class. They silently hold up their badges to tell her that they have them. One by one, the class goes through security, scanning their borrowed badges and having Friday call out their name and security level.

"What's the highest security level?" Flash asks while he's in line.

"Alpha 10. But that's only for avengers and myself," Pepper answers.

"Eugene Thompson, Omega 1," Friday calls. Flash saunters forward like he's the coolest person ever.

"Peter Parker, Alpha 10"

"Arianna Jackson, Alpha 10"

"Ned Leeds, Alpha 10"

"Percy Jackson, Alpha 10"

"Michelle Jones, Alpha 10"

"WHAT THE FU-"