Chapter 11

"You want to do what now?" Arianna asks.

"Test your powers. See how far they extend," Bruce says.

"I don't do needles," Arianna says.

"No, no needles," Bruce assures her.

"Good. The last time someone tried to put a needle in her, she flooded the doctors office," Percy says, laughing a bit.

"I regret nothing," Arianna says. Peter chuckles and wraps his arm around Arianna. Arianna lays her head on his chest.

"Leave room for the Gods," Percy grumbles. Arianna sticks her tounge out at her.

"We can get started whenever you'd like," Bruce says kindly.

"We're gonna do it now. I'm not getting any younger," Tony says.

"But you're getting older," Arianna mutters.

"What was that?" Tony asks.

"Nothing!" Arianna says, smiling innocently.

The first test is to see how far away their control over water reaches. Percy get 50 feet and Arianna has 40. Then, to see about earthquakes. Percy doesn't have the power, Arianna does. Now, the twins were about to see who could control water for the longest amount of time.

"I'm bored," Arianna whines after a half hour.

"I know. I would put on a movie but Bruce says it would distract would distract you and you'd drop the water," Peter says. Arianna groans and lays down on the couch, the floating water orb still hovering.

The final results are Percy: three hours and Arianna: two and a half. Though Bruce isn't sure if Arianna lost control because she jumped on Sam's back or if Percy lost control because he was teasing his sister about how Sam dropped her on the ground. He decided not to ask, he couldn't sit through that again.