Chapter 15

"Nico!" Arianna shouts, throwing her arms around her younger cousins. Well, technically they aren't blood related but they act like family so whatever.

"Hey, Ari. I brought Will," Nico says, stepping away from the girl.

"Awesome! Percy is this way!" Arianna chirps, gesturing for the boys to follow her. They enter a room to see the Avengers and Percy, but Percy was sitting down while the others stood.

"Who are you?" Tony asks, grunting as Steve elbows him.

"I'm Will," Will answers. Tony nods.

"He's Nico's boyyyfrieeend," Arianna teases.

"Shut up," Nico mutters, face turning bright red. Him and Will had only been dating for about a month but Nico was already way to attached.

"What's the problem?" Will asks for Nico's sake. And Percy's I guess.

"The dumbass went and got himself poisoned again," Arianna says, rolling her eyes. Peter wraps his arms around her from behind.

"Love you too," Percy says, voice hoarse.

Arianna rolls her eyes again, but you could see the worry on her face.

"Does he get poisoned a lot?" Clint asks as Will gets to work.

"Do fat babies fart?" Arianna replies. Clint makes a face.

"So, who confessed first?" Arianna asks. She never got the details on how they got together.

"I did," Will speaks up.

Nico raises an eyebrow. "You stood on the roof of the Apollo cabin and shouted 'listen here you little shit I have feelings and you're going to acknowledge them!'"

Will shrugs. "It worked."

Arianna laughs and the others join her. Percy manages a weak chuckle without feeling like his insides are on fire.

AN: Sorry it's short but it was really just to highlight Solangelo. Hope you like it! Love y'all! Byyeee