Chapter 35

A/N - Welcome to the last chapter! Title announcement and summary for the next book to come.

The Doctor and Elise appeared in front of two Amy's.

The older one and the one they had met as a little girl.

"Trouble. Oh," he said, seeing the Dalek coming toward them. He spun around and saw the two Amy's. "Ah, two of you. Complicated."

"Exterminate! Weapons systems restoring."

The Doctor grabbed the older Amy's hand, while Elise grabbed the hand of the younger Amy.

"Come along, Ponds!" the Doctor said as they ran.

"Exterminate!"

They ran towards a display, where the Doctor grabbed a fez of one of the dummys.

"What are we doing?" older Amy asked.

"Well, we are running into a dead end, where I'll have a brilliant plan, that basically involves not being in one," the Doctor told her.

"What's going on?" a man's voice asked.

"Get out of here. Go! Just run!" the Doctor yelled.

"Drop the device!" the Dalek said.

The man held a flashlight in his hand.

"It's not a weapon. Scan it. It's not a weapon, and you don't have the power to waste," the Doctor told it.

"Scans indicate intruder unarmed."

"Do you think?" the man asked. The man dropped the flashlight and energy beams came out of his hand.

It was Rory!

"Vision impaired! Vision..." The Dalek powered down and they came out from their hiding place.

"Amy!" Rory exclaimed.

"Rory!" Amy ran towards him and they hugged.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. It just happened," Rory told her.

"Oh, Shut up." Amy kissed Rory.

"Yeah, shut up, because we've got to go. Come on," the Doctor told them.

"I waited. Two thousand years I waited for you," Rory said.

"No, still shut up," Amy said kissing him again.

Younger Amy and Elise looked on in disgust.

"And break. And breathe. Well, somebody didn't get out much for two thousand years."

Younger Amy tugged on the Doctor's sleeve. "I'm thirsty. Can I get a drink?"

"Oh, it's all mouths today, isn't it?" the Doctor said shoving the fez onto her head.

Younger Amy took it off and shoved it back into the Doctor's arms.

"The light. The light from the Pandorica, it must have hit the Dalek," the Doctor said.

The Dalek started to power up again.

"Out! Out! Out!" the Doctor yelled.

They started running and eventually came to the reception area.

Rory closed the door to the exhibit while the Doctor soniced them.

"So, two thousand years. How did you do?" he asked.