Chapter 13: She's Back

Listen to song as you read

------------------------------------------------------

Jack's P.O.V.

A few minutes later the door opens and a woman in a suit walks in.

I recognized her as soon as she walked in. Her platinum blonde hair, her beautiful memorizing blue eyes, her fair skin; it's Elsa. After all these years she is back, she's back in Kansas. She's as beautiful as I remember but now she's a successful business woman.

J: Elsa?.......

She stops dead in her tracks but she doesn't respond. She just stood there looking at the floor.

J: *walks over to her till standing in front of her* it's so good to see you again Elsa. I've been looking for you this whole time but I couldn't find you. I have missed you so much Elsa *hugs her tightly*

Elsa's P.O.V.

I just stand there, looking at the floor as I listen to Jack talk. How dare he say that he's missed me. When I was still working for him and after we had sex for a while then he randomly just stopped talking to me. He wouldn't even look at me more talk to me, it was like I never even existed to him anymore. Then night after night after night he would bring a new girl home each night. He broke my heart broke more and more each time he'd bring a new girl home. I'm not going to fall for his charms again, I have a daughter as well as a business to worry about.

J: Elsa please say something

Just as I am about to speak Jack embraces me into a hug. I stand there shocked for a bit while he's holding me then snap back into reality.

E: Mr. Frost please let go of me. We are here for an important business meeting, not to get reacquainted with one another

J: Oh um yes of course *arms fall to his sides*

S: *whispering* you know him?

E: *whispering* I'll explain later.

Jack's P.O.V.

Elsa said that so coldly, is she mad at me? We all sit down at the table. I can't help but stare at her, she is just so beautiful.

E: *clears throat* Miss. Moon will you please pull of the slides?

S: Yes Miss. Winters *turns on the screen and pulls up the slides*

E: Now as you can see from this chart here.....

~~~~~~After the meeting~~~~~~

I agreed to allow them to build one of their buildings here. I didn't really hear much of the meeting though. I couldn't help but stare at Elsa the entire time, she's just so beautiful. I look over and see Elsa and Scarlett packing up their stuff ready to leave. I have to talk to Elsa before she leaves, this could be my only chance.