Chapter 18: Who is she?

~~~~~~day of the wedding~~~~~

Elsa's P.O.V.

Today is the day, the day I get to marry the love of my life. I've waited for this day for so long. I hear a knock on the door and I shout come in and it's my daughter who comes running inside the room then suddenly stopped in her tracks.

Alice's P.O.V.

I run into the room that my mom is in. Once I see her I stopped dead in my tracks, she looks so beautiful

E: Alice sweetheart is everything okay?

Ali: you look so beautiful mom

E: thank you sweetheart, come here

I run over to her and she gives me a hug. I hug her as tight as I can. I'm so happy that this day has finally came.

E: are you excited that mom and dad are getting married?

Ali: Yep

E: me too sweetie, I'm just sorry that you had to wait till your ninth birthday for it to happen

Ali: it's okay mom, I promise

She smiles then tells me to go find my Auntie Anna. I nod my head as run out the door.

~~~~~time of the wedding~~~~~

Jack's P.O.V.

I'm standing at the alter when the music starts. All of the guests stand and look at the door, Alice is standing in the doorway. She starts walking down the isle with a pillow and the rings setting on top. Elsa suddenly appears behind her, God she is so beautiful. Anna walks her down the isle, once they reach me they hug. I take Elsa's hand. She stands opposite of me as all the guests sit back down.

Minister: We are here today to celebrate the reunion of Elsa Winters and Jack Frost. Before we continue is there anyone in the crowd who objects to the union?

??: *Doors burst open* sure do hope that I am not late

Jack: Hans? What are you doing here?

E: You know him babe?

Ha: of course he knows me we are best friends

J: ex best friends

Ha: well anyways I hope you both don't mind but I brought my own guest here with me tonight *steps aside so his guest can walk inside*

??: Hello Jackie

J: Tooth?

As soon as I see her I am in complete shock. I haven't seen her in years after she left me. How could Hans have been able to find her? And why would he bring her here to my wedding?