Chapter 12: Winter Companies

Elsa's P.O.V.

After leaving Mr. Frost's Mansion I moved back in with Anna. I picked up a new job and did my college classes online. After four years at the age of 25 I graduated from college with my baby daughter, Alice.

 After four years at the age of 25 I graduated from college with my baby daughter, Alice

She is the light of my life, my reason for living, and my inspiration. After graduating I started making my company. I decided to name it "Winter Companies." It of course started off small and it took me a while to be as big as I am now. Now my company has stores in almost every country. The only country that doesn't have one of my store is in Kansas. I now live in New York City with my daughter, it has been a few years since I have last seen Mr. Frost and been back in Kansas. So I now need to go back to Kansas to talk to someone about building one of my companies there. I really don't want to go back but I must if I want my business to continue to grow. I am 27 now and Alice is 6 years old. I'm sitting in office thinking when Alice suddenly comes running in.

Ali: Mommy *running to Elsa*

E: *smiles* hello there sweet heart. Wanna sit on mommy's lap?

Ali: yes

I pick her up and set her in my lap.

Ali: what are you doing mommy?

E: just thinking sweet heart but it's nothing for you to worry about. When we go to Kansas would you like to stay with your Auntie Anna and Uncle Kristoff while mommy does her business work?

Ali: *excited* yes?

E: *smiles* now run along and play

Ali: yes mommy

She gets off my lap and runs off to play. I smile as I watch her run off. I just hope that while I am in Kansas I don't run into you know who. I take out my phone and call Anna to see if Kristoff and her would like to watch Alice while I'm in town for business, of course she said yes. I text Lucy and Rachel that I'm gonna be in town there tomorrow and I'll be there for a bit, seeing if they would like to hang out. Both of them immediately answered and of course they both said yes. Hopefully I won't see Mr. Frost while I am there in town for business.

~~~~~~~~two days later~~~~~~~

I dropped Alice off at Anna's and Kristoff's. Anna and Alice were both super excited, naturally. I go to the hotel that I will be staying at with my assistant. We both check in and head to our rooms. I get to my room and use my key to open the door. 

E: my favorite color too

I walk inside and the door closes behind me. I set my suitcase on the bed then sit down. I look out the window for a bit and just drift off into my own thoughts. Before I knew it time had went by so fast, I now only have a few minutes till I need to go in and meet the business man. I go ahead and start getting ready. I put on black dress pants, a black dress up button up shirt, with a black dress up jacket to go over it, with black high heels to tie the whole outfit together. I put my hair in a side braid then I hear a knock on my door. I finish my hair and let it rest on my shoulder then go to answer the door.

S: I'm sorry to bother you ma'am but it's time for us to leave to meet up with the business man

E: You aren't bothering me Scarlett and I've told you to call me Elsa

S: sorry ma.... I mean Elsa

E: *chuckles* are you ready to go Scarlett?

S: yes Elsa

E: then let's go

We both leave the hotel, get into the car and head off to meet the business man. I wonder who he'll be.

Jack's P.O.V.

It's been so long since I have last seen Elsa and I miss every single thing about her.

R: *knocks then opens the door* Mr. Frost are you ready to meet the owner of Winter Companies?

Oh right today I am meeting up with the owner or Winter Companies, a big fashion company. The owner wants to build of their buildings here in Kansas but they must get the okay from me first.

J: yes I am Rapunzel

R: The owner and assistant are on their way here right now

J: Thank you Rapunzel

R: You're welcome sir

J: Make sure you great them as soon as they get here and show them the way to my office

R: Yes Mr. Frost

Rapunzel leaves my office and I look out the window. "I wonder what the owner of Winter Companies looks like" I think to myself.

~~~~~~few minutes later~~~~~

There is a knock on my door and Rapunzel comes in.

R: They are here Mr. Frost

J: Thank you Rapunzel, you may let them in

R: Yes Mr. Frost

Rapunzel leaves and a woman walks in.

J: You must be the owner of Winter Companies

S: No I am just her assistant, my name is Miss. Moon, Scarlett Moon

J: Nice to meet you Miss. Moon. Is your boss here?

S: Nice to meet you too and yes she is. She is headed this way right now. I sent her the directions to get here, she usually sends me in first to make sure they actually will show up

"Well whoever this woman is she sounds incredibly smart" I thought to myself.

Elsa's P.O.V.

Scarlett texted me the directions to the office and told me that they are here. I walk inside the building and followed the directions that Scarlett gave me. This building looks really familiar if I'm being honest as if I've been here before. I get to the door, open it and step inside

J: Elsa?.......

I stop dead in my tracks "Uh oh, I know that voice all to well....." I think to myself.