Chapter 5: Wife's Back

Jack's P.O.V.

It's the next day which means that my wife is coming back. I'm nervous to see how it'll go when she sees Elsa, not that I care what she thinks Elsa is gonna stay no matter what she says.

Hours Pass

Merida is still not home, I wonder what is taking her so long. As I'm thinking I hear the door to my office burst open, when I turn around I see it's my wife, Merida. I stand up to greet her, not soon after I do she runs to me and hugs me and crashes her lips to mine.

M: hi honey I missed you

J: hello dear, how was your trip?

M: it was great but I missed you

She says seductively as she leans in and starts kissing my neck. I don't want to admit it but I felt disgusted by her touching me that's why I quickly came up with an excuse.

J: how about we save that for later tonight. There is a new maid that I want you to meet

M: oh okay darling

She walks past me and sits in my chair at my desk. I press a button on the bracelet that I have that looks like Elsa's to tell her that I need her.

J: I'm sure you're going to love her dear, she is fast she is an excellent worker, and an amazing cook.

M: I'll be the judge of that

She says sternly, a few seconds later Elsa knocks at the door and I tell her to come in.

E: you needed me Mr. Frost?

J: yes Ms. Winters I want you to meet my wife Merida Frost

E: it is nice to meet you Mrs. Frost *bows head respectfully*

M: let's see how well you are at taking orders. I want a coffee Elsa and I want it in 2 minutes

E: yes Mrs. Frost

Elsa leaves, God I hope she can reach my wife's demands.

Elsa's P.O.V.

Mrs. Frost is beautiful but she seems like a real bitch. Oh well, I must meet her demands in order to keep this job. I make Mrs. Frost's coffee and bring it back to her. I knock on the door till I am granted permission to enter.

E: your coffee Mrs. Frost *sets it on Mr. Frost's desk*

M: hm your fast, made it in only a minute *takes the coffee and takes a sip* now let's see how you can take care of the house. I want you to do your usual duties and I want them all done and the house looking spotless and dinner made by dinner

E: yes Mrs. Frost

M: you may go

I bow my head respectfully and turn to leave. I see Mr. Frost looking at me in the corner of my eye and he gives me this "I'm sorry" look. I bow my head respectfully towards him and leave his office.

Dinner time

I have all my duties done and made sure that the house looks spotless and I have dinner ready. I made my mother's famous meatloaf again. I have the table set and drinks out. I head to Mr. Frost's office to tell him and Mrs. Frost that dinner is ready. I knock on the door and Mr. Frost tells me to come in.

E: dinner is ready Mr. and Mrs. Frost

J: thank you Ms. Winters you may go now

I bow my head and turn to leave till I hear Mrs. Frost to tell me to wait. I stop and turn back around and look at her.

E: yes Mrs. Frost?

M: is all your duties done and is the house spotless?

E: yes Mrs. Frost

M: *stands up and walks towards her* you wouldn't mind if I have a look for myself?

E: of course not Mrs. Frost *steps aside and bows head respectfully*

Jack's P.O.V.

God iy made me angry to see Merida treating Elsa like this but there was nothing that I could. I watch as Merida walks past Elsa to inspect the house. Elsa was about to leave till I tell her to wait.

E: yes Mr. Frost?

J: I'm sorry about this Elsa with my wife and all

E: no problem at all Mr. Frost *smiles sweetly then leaves*

That smile of hers was so cute I couldn't help but smile to myself. I walk out the door after her. Elsa and I watch as Merida inspects the house till Elsa says something.

E: I'm sorry to interrupt Mrs. Frost but I'm afraid dinner is getting cold shall I go warm it up for you so you can continue?

M: no it's okay, let's go eat

Merida's P.O.V.

Damn she's good but let's see how her cooking tastes. I sit down at my usual spot to see a plate with food already waiting for me as well as some silverware and glass of wine. I must admit I'm impressed but I'm not going to show it. I cut off a piece of the meatloaf Elsa had prepared and slowly put it into my mouth. I chewed it thoroughly then swallowed. Wow, did it taste amazing, of course I'm not going to show it for I'm not gonna take it easy on her.

M: it's alright, could be better though

E: I'm sorry to disappoint you Mrs. Frost I hope to meet your requirements next time

3rd person's P.O.V.

Months have passed and Merida didn't take it easy on Elsa one bit. Elsa was exhausted everyday but Jack was always there to make sure she was okay and we'll retested. Before Elsa knew it she realized she had started to get feelings for Jack but since he was her boss and she needed this job she just ignored her feelings. What she didn't know was that Jack was starting to feel the same way about Elsa. Jack wasn't planning on saying anything because he's married and Elsa is his maid.

Jack's P.O.V.

Merida has been acting strange these past couple of months. I wonder what is going on with her. It's time that I do some investigating. The next time she leaves I'll follow her and see what she is really up to.

The next day

I call Elsa to my office, she comes in after a few minutes.

E: you needed me Mr. Frost?

J: yes Elsa you may have the rest of the day off

E: since I have the day off may I go see my sister sir?

J: you may do whatever you want just make sure you come back here before I'm home

E: yes sir, and what time will that be sir?

J: 11 pm or later

E: yes Mr. Frost

J: you may go

Elsa bows her head respectfully then leaves. Now to see what my wife has been up to.