Chapter 4: Pervert

Elsa's P.O.V.

I've been working for Mr. Frost for a few months now. I always make sure to have his breakfast, lunch, and dinner ready for him. I make sure the house is in perfect shape before he returns. Mr. Frost is really kind and thoughtful but he is a bit of a pervert but oh well I need this job to support Anna. I'm doing my usual duties when I see the bracelet Mr. Frost gave me shinning green, which means he needs me.

~~~~~~in Jack's office~~~~~~

I walk in after I hear him say come in.

E: you needed me Mr. Frost?

J: yes, could you get me a cup of coffee

E: yes sir

I turn around and leave to get his coffee for him. I come back a few minutes later. As I'm about to knock on the door I hear two voices, Mr. Frost's and another woman's, it must be Mrs. Frost. I hear her tell Mr. Frost that she'll be back tomorrow, then he hangs up. I knock on the door and wait for him to tell me to come inside. Once I do I walk inside and give him his coffee.

E: here is your coffee Mr. Frost *sets it on his desk and acting as if she never heard anything*

J: thank you Elsa you may go

I bow my head respectfully and leave to continue the rest of my duties.

Jack's P.O.V.

Merida calls me to tell me she'll be back tomorrow. I'm happy she'll be back but that means Elsa can no longer have dinner with me. I suddenly realize what I am saying, what am I thinking? She's just a maid but I do know of someone who'll want to have some fun with me, I smirk to myself. I take out my phone and call Rapunzel.

~~~~~~phone convo~~~~~~~

P: yes Mr. Frost?

J: hello Rapunzel, my wife won't be back until tomorrow do you want to have some fun with each other tonight? *Smirks*

P: I'll be right over

I hang up the phone and wait for Rapunzel to arrive, which surprisingly didn't take very long. She must have been close by when I had called her. Rapunzel walks in and locks the door behind her. Before I could even mutter a word she's on my lap kissing me passionately. She wants to get straight to the point, I like it.

~~~~~~~~a few minutes later~~~~~~~~

Elsa's P.O.V.

Smut WARNING!!!!

As I'm doing my duties I pass Mr. Frost's office and I hear a sound coming from inside which stops me dead in my tracks. From inside the door, "ooooohhhhhh jack yes, fuck me harder Jack, harder." He really is a pervert, I walk past his office and continue with my duties.

~~~~~~hours later~~~~~~~

Punzie had left the house a while ago and I had just finished Mr. Frost's dinner. I go upstairs and to his office where I knock on the door.

Jack's P.O.V.

Damn did I need that but why was I thinking of Elsa the entire time? I sat at my desk trying to figure out why till my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door

J: come in

I see Elsa walk in, "speak of the devil."

E: dinner is ready Mr. Frost

J: thank you Elsa, go ahead and start eating and I'll be there shortly

E: yes sir

She leaves my office and a few minutes later I join her downstairs and start eating the dinner that she prepared. We eat in total silence till I look over and happen to see that she is showing some cleavage. I continue looking from the corner of my eye without her noticing, hopefully

Elsa's P.O.V.

Mr. Frost and I are eating in complete silence till I can feel his eyes on me. I see him looking at something from the corner of my eye and let my eyes travel to his gaze. He's staring at the bit of cleavage that this uniform is showing. I wish I could slap him and tell him that he's a pervert but he's my boss and like I said before I need this job to support Anna. I continue to eat my food acting as if I am unaware that he's staring at me.

Sorry for the long wait, I've had a lot of stuff that's happened in my life the past few weeks. I'm going through a lot but I'll find time to post whenever I can