2

Off topic, but has anyone seen Resident Evil 3 Remake? Golly it looks so good! Anyways back with the story lmao.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's nice to meet you. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and this here is Leonidas."

He only grunts at the girl. Moka seemed a bit interested at Leonidas in his balled up form. "What kind of monster are you, (Y/N)?" I was about to open my mouth, but then we heard a bell ring all of a sudden.

"Oh no I'm late for class! I'm so sorry (Y/N), but I hope we can see each other again!" Moka grabs her school bag and runs away into the deeper part of the forest.

"This is seriously too weird... Leonidas do you think you can open up the portal again?" My partner tries to summon the portal, but for some reason he couldn't.

"I can't seem to open it. It's as if something is blocking me from doing so." He tells me. "Damn. How are we going to get back?" I ask myself. "Wait, that girl said she was late for class? There may be a school up ahead. Let's check it out (Y/N)."

I agree with him before following the direction Moka went. Leonidas and I came across a huge building in front of us.

 Leonidas and I came across a huge building in front of us

"This is a school...? It feels too creepy to be one.."

I looked around the building. My eyes caught a sign that's attached to the front of the entrance, reading: Yokai Academy.

"A school for monsters..?" I hear my partner say. Before we could do anything else, I heard a voice called out to us,

"It seems you are lost, human"

I slightly shiver at how he referred to me as human and I looked over to see a hooded man wearing a white cloak, along with a cross necklace around his neck.