Part 3

It's been awhile since rohit got home and he was annoyed with everything that was coming his way be it Ajit,his dad or vimmi. He had no mood to eat and he rushed to his room in the elevator and code locked his apartment that no one can enter.he disconnected the intercom and grabbed his mobile and dilalled sonakshi's number for the umpteenth time,to find the same response ringing but no answer. He left the 205th iMessage since morning but yet no luck. His line of surgeries ended this morning and he had to wait for the post op follow up till evening. Soon as he finished off the hard part he dropped her few emojis and messages which left unanswered but he brushed it off thinking miss actress was busy in shoot. But when the lunch break and tea breaks of her went silent that's when it clicked him that kuch toh Ajeeb hein and he started feeling ignored. And weirdly he didn't like it. He called her and all were voicemailed.
He called her landline when Pari said she is yet at shoot and then he tried Shankar who said that didi shoot par hein and nethra said Sona is busy all of it clearly erked him. And being erked like this over the woman he faked love,was annoying him.
Why does it matter to me so much? I mean Dhoka dene waala hoon usse, chodne jaaraha hoon usse, Kiye karmo ki sazza de kar uski aukaat dikhaane wala hoon mein toh what the hell is happening to me. Why is her silence mattering to me so much? Ignore karna  chahiye usse.
Rohit closed his eyes for a moment and didn't know when a five minutes nap engulfed him.
————————————-
He was watching her dancing,which was the last shot for the day. A smile crept to his lips seeing her expressive shiny eyes and beautiful face. His heart was full just when he was watching her and suddenly he noticed a change of her expressions. She looked at him who nudged his head in a questioning way but before she could do anything else she fainted on the set halting the shoot. He ran to her and took her to his lap.
"Sonakshi....sonakshi...sonakshi aahken kolo please.. kya hua tume?"
He begged, shaking her. While blood oozed out from her mouth and nose,there she lied in his arms lifeless. He habitually took her wrist and tried tracing her pulse which was not to be found and eventually her breathing stopped.
"No no no sonakshi no....tum mujhe chod kar nahi jaa sakta please. Please... Dekho mein aaya hoon please talk to me...."
he begged crying.
"koi ambulance bulao....sonakshiii..." he screamed,hugging her tight to his chest.
Sonakshiiiii... he screamed and woke up with sweat dribbling down his face. He covered his mouth with his hand and tried to register what happened.
The next moment he grabbed his mobile, ran downstairs even without waiting for the elevator.
"Ravi gadi nikhalo jaldi...."
He screamed and rushed off the hall,without answering the questions of sippys.
————————————
Sonakshi returned to the makeup room after a day of shooting back to back with no breaks. She felt dizzy and sick, and yet she didn't want to complain a helpless nethra ji who was under so much of channel pressure and warnings. She made sure she completed all her shots for the day and now felt so fatigue that another moment of standing would practically faint her unconscious.
She was glad that she was Alone, she felt suffocated in the set with so much cameras on her, track trolleys and wind blowers around her. While she looked at her tired form from the mirror she suddenly remembered that she didn't drop a message to rohit before she started shooting. She mentally cursed herself and took her phone out to see notifications of multiple messages and calls from him. she was sure that he has got into a khadoos mood and sitting at home or cabin like a little angry bird, she thought with a chuckle.
Soon as she was about to call him back,the room door opened with a thud and there he stood, Rohit Sippy with red eyes and shaky lips.
—————- —-
Rohit didn't know how he got down from the car at film city gate and entered the set. Some other shooting of the cast went on but sonakshi he didn't see anywhere. Nethra saw him and he shook his head questioningly and she signaled towards the room sonakshi was in. He literally flew there.
Seeing her all shocked after opening the door didn't change his mood, he shut the door behind him with a thud and locked it off.
——————————
Since the moment she saw him,she lacked words to speak and gulped down her tension that built up in her with so much effort.
Seeing him advancing towards her, she tried speaking up.
"Rohit mein toh...."
She couldn't complete the words and he reached her in no time and grabbed her from the waist and dragged her to him. Before she could register anything he cupped her cheeks and started kissing her letting all his tension,anger, passion and what not out. He was rough and soft both at the same time, their first kiss it was and she had no idea that will turn out to be one like this and in a while she found herself closing eyes and letting herself get lost in his embrace which was comforting, reassuring and warm. Her hands travelled up his chest and locked behind his nape as he deepened the kiss and held her as if he is holding into her into his dear life.
What rohit couldn't understand was how did he become unable to stop himself or even draw apart from her after he initiated all this. He has never been with a woman for last four years and he had his emotions on check. He has never fallen for emotions like this though he cried for Raima at Pune and then in sonakshi's arms on the day after.  Slowly sonakshi was his friend, the one he would share everything that comes to his mind with and that kept getting a better bond till the cctv footage made everything upside down. He took an oath to punish her from then. He thought he isn't going to love her,but here something else was happening. He was in her warmth and kissing her endlessly and driving his fingers through her hair. He had no idea and he didn't want to stop this. What he did not realize was that he was not faking all this. He had no idea that these were coming from the depth of him, instead he chose to fool himself.
The moment lasted till sonakshi got a call from home, the vibrating phone aparted them. And she disconnected it.
"Kyun cut diya....utaana chahiye tha...duniya bar ki sab ki phone uta thi hoon tum sewa mera..."  rohit snapped.
"Rohit mein manti hoon..."
"Kya manti hoon ah? Tum kya manti hoon...apna phone khud uta nahi sakta lekin mujhe gift karti hoon iphone...hmmph"
"What's the relationship of that with this?"
"Yeah yeah now, tell that. You have no idea how freaking worried I was...check Karo kitna bar call kiya tha tume mein me.... check karo all those messages jo mein neh tume beja....aur you are saying what...."
"Rohit.. rohit I am sorry.. there has been a lot going on now in the serial and I..."
"If there's a lot going on mujhe bata dena chahiye ta sonakshi....that's why we do talk daily though we can't come see each other... you had me really worried I don't know....."
she said nothing but jumped up and hugged him tight, making him fall back on the little couch,along with her.
"I am sorry doctor surgeon...."
"It's not ok...."
"Kya karoon mein?"
" kehe du?"
"Haan...."
"Jo mein neh ab kiya.."
"What!!!"
"What nahi kiss me again "
"Rohit tum toh bohot badmash hogayi..."
She said sending her fingers through his perfect hair which was messed up when he got here.
"Kar sakte?"
"No"
She got up to go. While he pulled her back.
"ek vaada karo.."
"What rohit?"
"No matter whoever does whatever bad to you,promise me that you will not give up being like this.."
"Like how?"
"Stay alive like this hamesha..."
"Do I look like I am going to the battlefield or something."
"Arey nahi year, you don't get it. Bas Haan bolo. No matter what you are not going to give up on life...."
"Haan, Haan rohit I will keep on living , aakhir tum Toh hein Meri paas.. kyun chahiye zindagi give up karna..." she said with a smile, keeping her forehead against his and he just dig his face in her hair, cuddling to her in the couch.
I must be really bipolar. What the hell I wanted to do and what the hell I am doing. He thought alone.