Epilogue

Sonakshi woke up from the sleep, the most soothing one she had in ages. She found her rohit sleeping cuddled to her warmth like a little one who was clinging to his most precious possessing in life.
Just like her, she knew he was having a proper sleep in one year. She didn't feel like disturbing his precious self. She gazed at his adorable face and wiped away the disobiedient hair strands falling to his eyes. He mumbled something inaudible in his sleep and planted few feathery kisses against her skin unconsciously making her smile.
He tightened his grip around her waist and sighed in sleep.
"Itna bhi drool mat karo sonakshi rastogi... i know i am handsome..." he mumbled. She had her mouth open in shock.
"You were up?"
"Poore raat karte marte hoon tum. Keise sauta ta mein?"
"Chal jhoota." She hit his shoulder hard.
He drew her to him and looked into her eyes.
"Tum kitna sexy sound karti hoon,pata hein? Bach ke raho aaj raat tak.itna mushkil se sabar karta hoon mein alright?" He smirked, his stare fixed at those plumpy lips which had a beautiful smile on.
He tried to claim those once again and she kept her palm over his lips.
"Chi rohit. Brush bhi nahi kiya hein mein neh." She started to chuckle.
"Wow kya mindblowing excuse hein. Aaj ke baad suba jab uthi hoon naa tum brush kar ke aakar wapas let jao mere paas teek hein? Kyun ki mujhe toh isska aadat honga ab...."
he said sarcastically.
She started laughing.
"Bohot hassi aarahi hein tum ko? Bohot hassi aarahi hein ah? Ruko.. bata deta hoon ab..."
He said while rolling her underneath him and kissing her everywhere down her neck and ticklibn her.
"Rohit... rohitt nahi... ahhh rohit please..."
"Kya rohit please. Chod dunga nahi tume... aur yeah please wagera thoda spare karo. Will come handy in the near future..."
He said as she was swiftly hitting him to stop him.
He felt her all over him while locking her underneath him, pinning her hands to the sides. and their intimacy took control of them.
he kept his head against her beating heart.
"Sonakshi?"
"Hmmm..." she whispered caressing his head.
"Marry me."
She looked at him who was already looking at her.
"Agar mein mana karu toh?" She teased him. Only to be dragged down the bed to his level. He cupped her face with a faked anger.
"Utakar lekar jaungi shadi karne samji."
"Arey baapre is ladka toh...." she started to laugh.
"Marry me, today. "
"Aaj? Kyun koi muhurat hein?"
"Aaj iss pal se zyaada shubh muhurat nahi milenga sonakshi. Jaldi ready ho jao. Lets get married."
"Rohit kya hogaya hein tume?"
"Don't you think we should do something adventurous that we can tell our kids about. Un logo bade hokar jab poochongi naa, hum kehedenge ki mumma aur paapa marry karke ghar aane tak kissi ko maalum nahi tha. Wouldn't it be exciting?" He asked.
"Mere saat rehekar ek raat mein tum kitna dramatic hochuka hoon ha."
"Woh toh hoon. Dekho seriously hamari sab rasam ho chuke hein, haldi tak sab kuch poore hui hein. Srif shaadi baaki hein sonakshi. Hum court marriage karenge aur uske baad ghar jayenge? Aaj raat?"
She stood up dragging rohit with her.
"Ek baat bolu tumse rohit?" She asked sending her arms around his shoulder and entwining her fingers under his nape.
"Bolo..." he smiled.
"Mujhe naa...... iss spontaneous rohit sippy bohot pasand hein." She whispered kissing the tip of his nose.
He drew her to him.
"Aaj raat sikhaunga ki kitna spontaneous hoon mein aakhir..."
He whispered back.
"Chalo doctor surgeon. Shaadi karle."
She winked. He planted a kiss on her cheek.
——————————————
"Madam... veena madam..."
Vimmi came running in from the entrance.
Veena, nishi, and sukhmani sippy who was engrossed in some discussion looked up at her.
The rest of the family who was seated at the opposite end of the hall walked to see what the chaos is about.
"Dekhiyena kaun aaya hein?" Vimmi exclaimed. And the site infront of them shocked them to the core.
Rohit stood infront of them after one year. A whole one year of seperation which left an emptiness in veena's heart. She stared at the site of him in disbelief.
And this time, he was not alone.
He had sonakshi next to him.
"Rohit? Sonakshi? Tum dono"
"Mom,we got married."
——————————————-
The sippy family had no bounds to their joys. Of course the reaction on their face was so worth it that rohit regretted not calling KPK cameramen to get a video of  a zoom in and out each and every face in their living room.
The initial scoldings followed. Firstly to rohit for the ass he was one year back, and as usual sonakshi was at his rescue. She explained them all what happened from raima to her father's operation to meeting rohit.
"Baki sab nahi kahonge? Kyun? Kya kya kiya hum dono neh room pe aur bed pe wagera." He whispered to her ear and she glared at him.
Veena hugged them both and cried till she felt enough. Rohit couldn't stop his tears and he realised what he has been missing, what he has missed and lived apart from. He knew he is getting everything back today, as sonakshi came back in his life. He stared at her who was yet talking for him, infront of their family.
"Ye toh bohot galat baat hein? Eisa yuhi shaadi karke ghar mein kaun aata hein? Court marriage and sindoor aur mangalsutra. Rohit zaroor tumara idea honga ye sab."
"Mom please. Sab rasam ki saat hua hein mandir mein shaadi alright. Court marriage bhi nethra ji aur ravi ke witness ke saat hi hua hein. Sub kuch legal hein don't worry."
"Legal ki bachche. Eisa tee shirt aur jeans pehen ke chali mandir. Sonakshi tum bhi kuch kam nahi hein haa. Tit for tat to rohit." Veena said making sonakshi and rohit laugh.
"Fine fine now we shall have a one big reception tomorrow? Ab kush." Said nishi getting to their rescue and consoling veena.
The sippy boys got their big brother back and they left no stone unturned to tease him.
"Suhaag raat bhi man kar aaya hoga hein na ye, kyun?" Ajit asked high-fiving rohan and YK.
"Aur nahi toh kya. Woh laal colour ki marks nahi dekha tumne isske neck pe?" They asked again and started laughing.
"Haa haa . Video bhi hein mere pass, dikadhu tum sab ko?" Rohit asked sarcastically. They started to laugh.
The happiness returned back to sippy mansion.
——————————-
"Sonakshi... aaj aaungi aap bahar ya kal tak wait karungi andhar?"
He asked walking here and there infront of the washroom door.
"Wait na rohit. Kapde bhi nahi hein mere paas aur upar se chilla bhi rahe hoon. Bohot nakhre hein is ladke ka."
She replied from inside.
"Haa toh mujhe kahaan pata taa ki chandigarh se biwi ko saat mein lena honga mujhe, i am sorry maam aap ki tarah extra kapde carry nahi karti hoon har jaga. Ladies kapde toh bilkul nahi."
"Please close your eyes. I am coming out."
"Haa as if i haven't seen everything."
"You did not see everything ok. Please."
"Haa toh thodi dher mein wo bhi dekhunga. Ek hi baat hein."
"Rohit please naa. Turn away."
"Oh gosh fine. Mein nahi dekhunga tum bas aao toh sahi please. Kal hum jaakar shopping karenge aur jo bhi nightwear hein sab kareed lena.Filal aao na bahar please drama queen."
He heard the door opening and he stayed frozen to the ground seeing her.
Undoubtly he had nothing to give her to wear except this, but now he did not regret that.
She looked he-don't-know-what-to-say in his white shirt which was oversized to her. It went till her mid thighs and her milky legs were exposed. Her hair was tied up to a loose bun and rohit couldn't take his eyes off her. She smiled biting her lips in shyness and asked from a nod about how she looked.
He walked to her and carried her into his arms without any prior notice.
"No shopping tomorrow madam. Mera shirts se kaam chalalenga everynight, got it?" He smirked.
"Sab shirts dirty hote wakt kya karenge phir?" She chuckled digging her face to his neck kissing his neck.
"Night hein.Mera saamne hein. Filaal kapde ke saroorat nahi honga." He said walking to the bed with her.
Mature content ahead: kiddos please stay away. (+18)
He kept her on his bed as if he is handling the most precious thing in the world. Heck yes, she is, for him.
Lowering down he planted a kiss on her forehead.
"Thank you for being mine,sona."
He whispered as he kissed her closed eyes, each one of them.
She opened her eyes and looked at him.
"Phir se kaho?"
"Sona..." he said with desire filled eyes.
She drew him to her and their lips met for a time halting kiss. He traced her lips with his, not missing any tiny ministration at least. She kissed him with an equivocal passion that was oozing out of her, only for him.
Their tongues mingled as they explored each other in that kiss and her fingers ran through his hair. Swift moans among their uncaught breaths, rohit and sonakshi were loosing their control with each minute that was passing by.
His hands went down on her as he unbuttoned his shirt she was wearing, almost tearing it off with no regrets and their clothes haphazardly came off in few seconds and he lowered his lips to claim her neck and the slowly trailing down the way.
Kissing her everywhere possible, pinning her hands to the sides he locked her underneath him and she felt goosebumps all over her seeing his ways and his touches made chills run down her spine showing her some depths and extents she has never really felt in her life ever.
His hands ran down, exploring her at the sweetest spot and she took his name just as he guessed early morning back in Delhi.
"Rohit...."
"Please.. rohit... mein..."
"Say it sonakshi.."
"Say what?"
"Say that you would never leave me."
"Rohit..."
"Say it..."
"I will never....h...leave you."
"Say you are mine..."
"I am...yours rohit..."
"Say you love me..."
"I love you,rohit sippy. Hamesha hamesha keliye."
He looked at her, eyes into eyes.
"Ab Mrs banaadu?  ijaazat hein?"
"Rohit please."
"Batao? Ijaazat hein?"
"Haa rohit,hein.zindagi bar keliye. Ijaazat hein."
He entered her in one swift move and as they got united at that one sweet spot, everything seemd lost to them. The passion overtook their senses and they both were on fire.
As he brought her to the heights of their love, he looked into her beautiful eyes and said it all.
"I love you,sonakshi.I love you so much."
They became alone in their own sweet world and love conquered and took care of the rest.
Rab se mangu tujhe har dam.

PS:  Thank you for loving this story unconditionally and its after five years i am writing something such. RoNakshi became an integral part in life and i am glad i made it upto here, just and just all thanks to your appreciation and support. I would not have been able to reply you individually but i will always always have your love in my mind.
Thank you so very much again, my dearies. This journey has been amazing.
Signing off with love,
Yours truely and ever loving.