Part 2

What kind of a night to remember it was for Sonakshi. She couldn't sleep at all though she came to bed. She is in love and he is in love with her. This was no serial. Her life has never been this good and kind to her ever. She remembered how he kissed her forehead before getting back into the car after dropping her. Ravi Bhaiyya's face was having the same embarrassment she has on hers, she laughed off alone.
Rohit came to bed after a wash. Keise karti hein log acting. Us few hours of faking almost ate me up, he thought alone. Madam tho automatically fas gayi lekin wo Sab bhi acting ho Sakta hein.its ok acting  tho badiya hein uski. Aakhir itni peisewaale ko kabhi wo naa nah kahengi, she might be just like her mom.her mom will be overjoyed imagining all the money they will be showered over from. Dream on Rastogis.
He said taking his new phone she gifted him. Swiping through the contacts he found her name and quickly erased the Sonakshi and changed it to Jaan❤️. kambhakt faking bhi. Kitna kuch aur Karna Padega mujhe.
Hi jaan. Message sent.
Sonakshi's phone beeped.
Jaan? Woh kaun😋 she replied.
R: Don't you really know?
S: 🤓
R: missing me?
S: yes
R: Mein aau?
S: Kahan?
R: tumhare paas. Bohot man karta hein bohot kuch karne ka.
S:easy, doctor surgeon. You got to calm down.
R: sonakshi. We are getting married in a month.
S: ek mehene baad? What are you saying.
Her Phone started ringing. It's was him.
"Hi"
"Rohit kya kehe rahaa hoon tum?"
"I don't have a habit of waiting, what I need I take it to me soon as I need jaan.."
"Hmm.."
" mere paas aana nahi chate tum?"
"Poori zindagi paas rehene ke kasam di thi aaj mein neh"
"Toh kyun hesitating?"
"Rohit hesitation nahi hein. Bas it's just one month that's why"
"Kuch extra kaam nahi hein..mom neh already tareek nikhaaldi aur-"
"Tareek? You asked me out few hours back?!"
"Haan toh they knew I am in love with you and jab mom got to know  that I'm gonna ask you out then wo bhi chal Padi kundaliya or whatever milaane..?"
"Wow Rohit. Meri kundali kaha se mili? Ab don't tell me Meri mumma ko bhi pata thi"
"Jaan tumhari Alawa sab ko pata ta.. I'm sorry to burst your bubble..."
He explained how his mother came to Goregaon to talk with her mumma and how they waited silently till he asked her out.
Both kept on talking till Rohit made the final move .
"Tareek pata hein tume?"
" September? "
"26th jaan"
"What .rohit 26th toh"
"Jaan please we need a new reason to forget the nights we have had the biggest problems in.... and it will be the biggest punishment we can give to the people who ruined our lives..."
"Are you sure ki"
"Don't question me sonakshi... this is the best for you and me... "
"Rohit it's ok I just ..."
Rohit bit his lips thinking he couldn't hide his annoyance from sonakshi.
"I said I need you next to me soon, for the whole life time Jaan...I think I'm being possessive over you and guess what?"
"What ?"
"I don't mind being possessive over you...."
The night went on.
———————————————-
The wedding preparations kicked start and media was kept unnoticed about sonakshi rohit affair till last moment. Doctor surgeon had a couple of pre dated surgeries to finish since the day he proposed sonakshi. And on the other hand channel has contacted nethra to inform them about the dropping TRPs during past few weeks and there was a tension building up in KPK set with the channel warning.so sonakshi was busy day night shooting parallely. Which left no chance for the about to get married couple to meet.
Rohit felt easy by not having to fake love in front of her eyes.the messages and calls he managed. Though the message thread and calls was to keep on the supposedly love going, what rohit didn't realize was that he was unknowingly getting used to share his day and night and her action and packup with each other.him coming home to open the iMessage he thought was him faking it,but little did Rohit Sippy know that Sonakshi Rastogi is becoming his habit.
And this was not going to end well,my boy.