056. narrative & imessage

˚۰˚˚˚ chapter fifty six,
——————————
NARRATIVE & IMESSAGE

third person

olivia was walking by herself to ellie's house. ellie thought it would be a good idea for her to come over and hang out with some of her old friends from school. olivia wasn't too fond of the idea but to make ellie happy, she agreed.

olivia was nervous. she hadn't seen any of them for a few months. of course she kept in contact with most of them over social media, but social media isn't the same as face to face.

her fist met the door, knocking a couple times before the door opened. "there she is", ellie smiled, hugging her best friend.

"where is everyone?"

"they're all in my room", ellie told her.

olivia walked up the stairs and slightly opened the door, peering through, "hello?"

"oh my gosh! she's actually alive?", gasped a brunette boy who was sat on the floor.

hearing those words put olivia at ease. "shut up ryan", she said playfully rolling eyes.

・゚*:・゚

"so you and lilhuddy?", matthew wriggled his eyebrows at olivia.

"huh? how do you know?", olivia froze for a second, forgetting that her friends also have tiktok.

"we have tiktok too remember"

"oh yeah... it's uh.. going good?"

"are you sure?"

"yeah, no don't worry. it's going well!"

"what happened with you and anthony? i was actually rooting for y'all", ryan asked

olivia shrugged, "we're better off as friends i guess"

"so does that mean anthony's free or?", asked anna.

olivia shook her head, "he likes someone"

"doesn't he like that clown girl? alana or something?", ryan questioned, eyes still focused on his phone.

"her name's avani", olivia corrected him.

"isn't that what i said?"

"no, you said alana", olivia slightly chuckles.

"they're the same thing"

"hit me up with jaden then. he could get it"

"ew. never say that about one of them again please. anyway he likes someone as well"

"why are there no single tiktok boys left? the fuck."