032. narrative & imessage

˚۰˚˚˚ chapter thirty two,
——————————
NARRATIVE & IMESSAGE

╔═══════════════╗
day 3
╚═══════════════╝

third person

olivia walked out of the bathroom and gave the room a quick scan. no cynthia.

"where's cynthia?", she asked madi, reaching for her makeup bag.

madi shrugged her shoulders, "she was done a couple of minutes ago. she said something about her needing to talk to chase".

hearing madi's response, olivia already had an idea on what cynthia needed to talk to chase about. madi lay on one of the beds, scrolling through her phone as olivia continued to get ready.

afterwards, the two girls walked down the stairs, as they were on their way to the kitchen.

walking to the kitchen, they walked past the balcony and olivia saw chase and cynthia, speaking.

chase noticed olivia and she gave him two thumbs up. cynthia turned around and gave her a slight glare when she saw her.

"good morning assholes", madi called out, as she walked into the kitchen. a few 'mornings' were said back in response.

"guys, it's our last day", sam announced, a slight frown on his face.

"and? we're still gonna see each other on tour"

"we're not gonna see you", josh said.

"really? oh wait, y'all are gonna be part of the boys of summer tour?"

"yes sir", josh nodded.

"traitors", olivia jokingly shook her head in disappointment.

it wasn't long after until cynthia and chase walked in. "and the love birds are back!", payton exclaimed.

"shut the fuck up", chase laughed

・゚*:・゚

for majority of the day, olivia hung around josh and sam, seeing as though she wasn't going to be seeing them again anytime soon.

according to chase, him and cynthia had spoke their problems through and things were all sorted.

but something still didn't seem right. chase still seemed a bit down. and cynthia still hung around with everyone but chase. and olivia of course.

 and olivia of course

iMessage!

iMessageToday 11:21 PM

iMessage
Today 11:21 PM

olivia🧚‍♀️
YOU GOOD BRO?

hudson
did u just "bro" me?

olivia🧚‍♀️
yeah😙

olivia🧚‍♀️
when have i not

olivia🧚‍♀️
but fr are you okay?

hudson
yh

hudson
i'm fine

olivia🧚‍♀️
🧢

hudson
i'm fine 🚫🧢

olivia🧚‍♀️
🧢

olivia🧚‍♀️
are u sure?

hudson
i am

hudson
we made tiktoks together

olivia🧚‍♀️
she's still hanging around
with jaden more than
you😐

hudson
so?

olivia🧚‍♀️
idk man the tension
between u guys is
killing me😩😪

olivia🧚‍♀️
plus you're still sad
asf

hudson
if anything, i'm fine now😂

olivia🧚‍♀️
if u say so😌

olivia🧚‍♀️
my bsf is happy again
😁

hudson
stfu

hudson
i hate u

olivia🧚‍♀️
🧢🥺

hudson
🚫🧢🥺

olivia🧚‍♀️
just like payton. u never
appreciate me

olivia🧚‍♀️
gn🙄

hudson
goodnight😙

say sike rn🕴
that was shit. sorry for
the lack of updates,
haven't been in the best
headspace recently