031. narrative & tiktok

˚۰˚˚˚ chapter thirty one,
——————————
NARRATIVE & TIKTOK

╔═══════════════╗
day 2 at vidcon - july 11th, 2019
╚═══════════════╝

third person

"how are you always the first one done?"

"because i'm always the first one up", olivia replied, almost as if it was obvious why.

madi and olivia were talking to each other while madi was doing her makeup until cynthia walked out of the bathroom.

"i see you took my advice and wore a shirt", remarked olivia.

"wow. you're funny", cynthia retorted, glaring at olivia before taking her makeup bag back into the bathroom with her.

once the two girls heard cynthia lock the door, madi looked at olivia. "what?", she questioned, not knowing why madi was giving her a look. she continued to give her the look as olivia looked back, even more confused.

"okay, so when i say one thing about her, you get annoyed but when she spends a whole day making comments about me, it's okay?"

"no. olivia that's not what i meant. she's fourteen, of course she's going to be immature. try be the bigger person and ignore her"

olivia rolled her eyes in response. she got up from where she was sat and walked to the door.

"where're you going?", madi asked, looking up her direction.

"i'm gonna get my breakfast and see who else is up."

"okay, see you in a few."

olivia left and made her way straight to the kitchen.

what on earth...

chase heard her footsteps as he turned around with a big grin on his face. "chase, what the fuck are you wearing?"

"you like it?"

"it's...interesting?", olivia hesitated.

"great! cus that's what i was going for", chase exclaimed with a grin on his face.

as chase and olivia spoke to each other, jaden and jackson walked in making their way past the two. "hossler".

"brooky".

"brooky?", chase questioned. jaden and olivia both nodded their heads in response. "that's dumb", chase snickered.

"coming from the boy who's dressed up like he's part of the swat team", jaden retorted.

"your opinion... is irrelevant", chase said in a dramatic tone as he put his dishes away. "if anyone needs me, i'll be outside".

as he walked through the doorway, cynthia walked in. neither of them making any interaction with each other. well chase gave her a small smile but that was it.

'are they okay?', olivia thought to herself as she watched their awkward encounter.

cynthia sat next to jaden, which olivia took as a signal for her to leave.

"well, that's me gone. i'll also be outside if anyone needs me. see ya zebra print", olivia gave jackson a pat on his back, earning a glare from him in return.