030. narrative & tiktok

˚۰˚˚˚ chapter thirty,
——————————
NARRATIVE & TIKTOK

╔═══════════════╗
day 1 at vidcon - july 10th, 2019
╚═══════════════╝

third person

olivia arrived in LA last night. it was now morning and madi, cynthia and olivia were getting ready for day one of vidcon.

cynthia walked out of the bathroom wearing this black tied up bandeau.

"did you forget to take your top with you or?", olivia was curious, thinking there was no way that would be her outfit complete.

"no? this is my outfit for today".

"i think it looks cute", madi said.

"don't get me wrong, it's cute and all but– "

cynthia walked off before olivia could finish her comment. she looked at madi and just shrugged.

since she was ready before the other two, olivia went downstairs and was greeted by jaden with a hug.

she started buttoning up his shirt as it was half done. "noo, what are you doing?", he whined, as he took her hands off his buttons.

"doing the rest of your shirt up duh"

"but that's how i want it to be"

"alright, alright", olivia raised her hands in defence. "they have food here, right?", she asked as she put her hand on her stomach. jaden nodded in response. "good, 'cause i'm hungry"

"you're always hungry", jaden chuckled, causing olivia to laugh as well.

"shut up", i said, playfully rolling in my eyes at him.

jaden followed her to the kitchen, where they saw drayke sitting on one of the stools having some cereal while scrolling through his phone with his other hand.

"drayke!", olivia called out, grabbing drayke's attention.

he looked up and smiled big before getting up and hugging her, "hey buddy!". the part decided to catch up on a few things whilst olivia and Karen while jaden got their breakfast.

・゚*:・゚

once everyone was done, most of them were together and making tiktoks but olivia had declined. instead, she was busy looking for chase.

she only saw him for a bit when she arrived last night but since then, she hasn't seen him at all. once checking all the rooms and seeing that chase wasn't there, she called him.

"hello", chase said in a girly voice, making her laugh.

"i've checked like every single room but i can't find you", she complained.

"have you checked outside?", he asked as if it was obvious that he would be outside.

"no... i'm coming outside, see you in like 10 seconds".

chase was outside with payton, josh, griffin and few others and they were making tiktoks as well. olivia joined in and made some with them.

・゚*:・゚

it was quarter to 11. the first day of vidcon wasn't bad at all. well for olivia it wasn't.