Umeji's Backstory

" No, stop! Please, just stop!" the boy shouted

He was on the ground, all beaten up, with his body bruised and his face covered in blood. And he hated blood.

" Or what? You are going to beat me up?" a brown haired girl laughed, looking down at him.

The boy was in his first year at Akademi High School at that time. And there were 6 girls, all older than him that loved to see him suffer. The brown haired girl's name was Chiyo, and she was in the 2nd year.

" Come on, Umeji! Get up! I want to see you try!" she screamed and kicked his chest over and over again.

" Please, just stop!" he cried out.

The girl laughed as she lifted him from his collar. Umeji was too scared to fight back.

" You are a nothing. Don't you see that? You'll never be anything more than a weak fool" Chiyo yelled at him, as her friends behind her all laughed.

" I - I am -" Umeji tried to say through his tears.

" Shut up, idiot!" she slapped him.

" You are a waste of space and nothing more than that! Why do you even exist? No one needs you here!"

Umeji thought about this for a moment. I am nothing.....

" Or do you think your mommy is going to protect you, huh? ".
This time, she lifted his head up by pulling his hair. Umeji's eyes filled with horror as they met hers.

" That dirty slut, who doesn't even have enough money to buy clothes!!!" she screamed and smashed his face on a desk. Umeji fell on the ground, holding his bleeding face.

" Don't you understand it would be better for her if you just die, Umeji?"

His bullies laughed at him once again, and left, leaving him all alone in classroom 1 - 1.
They.... They are right. I am.... A looser.
I always let people down.

And mum......

I am sorry.

He got out of the school heading to his home, when he bumped into someone.

" Ouchie. Watch were you going" said a the girl he had bumped into.

" S - sorry" he replied quietly.

" Hey, what happened to you?"

Umeji started panicking.

" Uh.... It's nothing! I just..... Fell down. That's all" he said, covering his bleeding shoulder with his shirt.

" If you say so" the girl answered, and snapped a photo of him, without Umeji even realizing it.

Umeji walked quickly past her, and out of the school.