Osoro Shidesu

Mei's Pov

Mei's Pov

After everything that happened some days ago, I've been having sleep paralysis at least once every two weeks, even though I was taking my sleeping pills.

I assumed that I probably was stressed or something.
But the problem is that I never really got stressed about anything before.

I didn't understand what it could be. But I certainly didn't want to go through this so frequently.

I had...... Pretty bad memories, from sleep paralysis since I was a kid. And the fact that you can't move a single muscle, you don't breathe properly and you are more likely to have a panic attack (like I always do) is what's making it so scary.

In case you are wondering, at that time, I had completely forgotten about the Delinquents.
Well, Umeji, actually.

I still talked to Gaku, but don't imagine anything serious.
Only the most important.

In short, I tried to avoid them. Umeji was right. He is a Delinquent.
Why would I, a so - called, 'innocent' girl mess with him?

Truth be told, I was constantly pretending to be someone I am not.
I guess you know that by now.
I had my own reasons.

The following weeks rolled smoothly. Well, almost.

Do you remember how Osana had mysteriously dissappeared? Well, a bunch of even weirder things kept happening.

A lot of female students along with two teachers were killed, expelled, arrested, framed for murder or just transferred to another school.

There was a good thing that happened. Amai was dating a boy from the cooking club, Shoku Tsuburaya. She said that someone was leaving notes in her locker, about meeting him. But when she asked Shoku, he said that the exact same thing had happened to him as well.
Meaning that someone else had
match - maked them.

I was happy for her, either way.
Yes, I actually was happy for her.
Which is very unusual for me.

No one really paid attention to the fact that I was constantly wearing gloves. They might thought it was just for show off or something. But hey, my hand was getting better. Some layers of skin were still missing, but oh well.

Musume and her gang didn't really do anything to me. Anything extreme like they had done before.
They mostly said things like 'no one needs you here', 'you are nothing', 'you shouldn't have come here' or just laugh at me. I promised myself that I wouldn't let them get me down.
And that's what happened. Most of the times.

But maybe Umeji was right. Maybe I was really depending on him to stop them. And now that he wasn't here, I felt like I was TRYING to stand up for me.