My New Hell

That Musume bitch had promised it. That she would make my life a living hell. And so she did.

Not that I give a shit

My life is worse than she could ever imagine. I'd love to kick her ass.
But this would probably lead to me trying to find a new school all over again, so it ain't really worth it.
At least for now.

" Hello, Mei!". I turned around to see Kokona with Saki running towards me. Ugh, time to put on an act again.

" Hey, guys!" I squirmed, and hugged them both.

" Hey Mei, I was wondering" said Saki.
" Do you know where each place of the school is?"

" Um..... Well, kind of"

" Oh, that's great! Do you want us to show you around?". Kokona seemed overexcited, and the only thing I wanted right now was my peace and quiet.

" No, no. This won't be necessary" I explained, as I waved my hands in the air.

" Oh, come on! It will be fun! Plus, you need to find a club to join"

Hell, they are right.

" OK. You are the BEST!" Damn, I sound like an idiot.

" OK, we'll meet in the outdoors cafeteria at lunch time. See ya then!" and they left.

Yay! My day keeps getting worse and worse.

I suddenly put in mind the guy from yesterday, for whatever reason.
The one with the golden eyes? Yeah, that one. His surname was, um, Kizuguchi?

I turned around, hoping to see him. But, it was too early and he and his gang were always arriving late, based to what Amai had told me.

Why am I doing this?
And what was that feeling I had when he looked at me?

I shook the thought of.
Who the hell cares. I tied my dark hair into a loose ponytail and went to my locker to change shoes.

Time Skip!

I wasn't as bored as I was yesterday during class, so the time went by faster. The only odd thing was Hana, who kept glancing at me every fucking second. And the freak Ayano who was looking at Osana like she was about to slit her throat open.
Anyway.

I had to go to the outdoors cafeteria to meet my 'friends', so I did. When I arrived Kokona, Amai and Saki were already there.

" Oh, I am sorry. I hope I didn't keep you waiting"

" No, no. We just came here as well" Amai reassured me.