"Honey, we're here!"

Friday, 17th December

I was humming to myself, sitting there in the inside of our airport, waiting for my family to arrive. I rushed there right after work, hoping that I wouldn't be late. The flight luckily was about half an hour late.

The last two meetings I had with Johnny that week went better than I thought they would. He agreed to let me know some of the most private things and insecurities in his mind and allowed me to persuade him from the opposite. He told me that whatever he was saying during our meetings, nothing of that was my fault and he wouldn't blame me for not making it go away from one day to the other. I surely knew that but considering what kinda thoughts he had about himself, it was good that he had told me this as well.

I looked down to my screen when it went off, seeing a text from my sister.

-Melissa-
we're getting our things
right now. let's meet
there, can't wait 2 see u

I smiled to myself as I shove my phone back in my pants pockets and stood up from my chair. I swung my bag over my shoulder and went to the moving walkway, searching for my sister and her family.

"Honey, we're here!" I heard Melissa's voice from I don't know where and turned my head around until I saw her waving her hand. I squeaked and ran up to them, embracing her when I finally made my way through the crowd from their flight.

"Ooooh my god, I missed you so much!" I cried out as I hugged her tight. "I missed you too, dear lord, it's already been too long" she sighed as we pulled away again.

"Girls .. what about me huh?" Dustin grumbled, smirking as I hugged him as well. "I obviously missed you too" I said and laughed as he winked at me.

My attention then went to our little Louis who layed in Dustin's arms, still half asleep. I smiled as I watched him for a bit. "You guys, watch out, I'm near to steal him from you" I said causing both of them to laugh at me.

I helped them to get all their suitcases before we exited the airport and called us a cab to drive us to my apartment. "You really need to get yourself a car!" Melissa commented as I paid the driver once we were there.

"I know. But why if there's cabs and buses?" I asked, opening the front door. "Because it belongs only to you and you can drive wherever you want, whenever you want" Dustin answered.

"Yeah .. but I guess I just don't really need a car then" I said, shrugging my shoulders. I spotted both of them looking at each other with a worried kinda look before they entered my apartment. I raised my eyebrows a bit but didn't find it that important though.

I gave them something like a tour through my apartment, showing them where which room was and all. Both of them but especially Melissa adored my new place which made me sorta happy.

She then helped me to cook something for dinner while Dustin and Louis played around on the carpet in front of my couch. These two were too cute. Louis' laugh was like the sweetest thing on earth and I spotted my sister smiling every single time she heard it.

I had the honor to put Louis to sleep by reading him something and talking random stuff he surely didn't even understand. But that guy's quite a good listener, he stayed quiet once you talked and looked at you with his pretty, brown puppy eyes.

He fell asleep pretty quick though and I gently kissed his forehead as I layed the blanket over him. I allowed Melissa and Dustin to sleep in my bedroom since they needed the double bed way more than I did. My couch is comfortable as heaven so I did not have a problem with sleeping on it for a week.

I joined my sister and her husband on the couch, watching some boring documentary and drinking wine.
"He's an angel, I swear I'll somehow make you forget him when you leave" I said, grinning as they both just rolled their eyes at me.

"If you want a baby so bad, go and make your own one" Melissa smirked.
"Yeah, why not? You've got what you need to do so" Dustin said, shrugging his shoulders. I looked at them in confusion, not really getting what they were talking about.

"A man. A bed." Melissa said, helping me to understand. "Oh, you guys are so dirty!" I exclaimed, playfully hitting both their arms.

They laughed and Melissa lifted her hands "what are you talking about, I'm innocent". "But, seriously, have you two already done it?" she asked, looking at me in excitement.

I felt their eyes on me, desperately waiting for an response. I was so not used to that much attention, they never acted that way towards Luke or my high school boyfriend. I bit my lower lip, trying to hide that grin when memories floated back into my mind. I nodded my head yes.

"Thas ma girl!! and you" Melissa pointed to Dustin "you, my darling, own me five bucks!". Dustin rolled his eyes and sighed deeply, searching for his wallet in his pants pockets.

"You gotta be kidding me, you made a bet out of my love life??" I asked, hitting both of them again. "Oh c'mon, there's just too much time during a flight" Melissa laughed, taking the bill from Dustin. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Soooo how was it? How's he?" she began to ask but Dustin thankfully interrupted her, saying that we could talk about that when he wasn't around.
"Thanks" I quietly replied, recieving a small smile from him.

"Anyways, when will we finally meet him though?". "Tomorrow I guess" I answered.

--------------------------------------------------------------

i feel like i used the word "both"
a hundred times in this chapter

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!