"I missed you so much"

Saturday, 26th September

"Babe I'm homeeeee". As soon as I yelled through our apartment I heard a painful groan coming from our bedroom. I immediately shut my mouth and closed the door way more quietly. He must've had a horrible hangover after yesterday, and I got home shouting like I was crazy. Nice Lizzy.

I slowly went to our bedroom and came inside the room. It was dark and sticky and Luke seemed like he hadn't moved since he was awake. "Hey, I'm back" I whispered and sat next to him on our bed. "I'm sorry about just now" I said and kissed his forehead. He opened his eyes and looked at me for a bit, before he turned his back towards me and grumbled. "You just left." he said and closed his eyes again, ignoring me. I sighed even though it was true. I left my boyfriend behind to help some client I didn't even like that much, I thought.

"I got you in the apartment first, shouldn't I look after people when I see that they need help?" I asked and layed a hand over his shoulder. "I'm your boyfriend. No one's more important to you". I shook my head in disbelief. This is not how a relationship works what the hell was he telling me. I took my pants off and climbed into our bet under the bedsheets. I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek softly. "I'm sorry that I was gone over night, but I'm here now. And guess what?" I said and smiled at him as he looked up to me. "I missed you so much". " I missed you the whole night, it was so empty next to me" I said when I watched his smile as it grew and grew. "I love you" I whispered quietly as I looked down at his pink lips. He nodded his head before he got closer and pecked my lips lightly. "I love you too" he said before he got on top of me and buried his face in my neck, kissing is gently.

"Babe, what will we do tomorrow?" I heard Luke yelling from the living room. After cuddling and talking for literally 3 hours, Luke's mood was getting much better. His head didn't hurt as much as before and he seemed to have forgiven me. He was sitting on our couch watching some kind football I think while I was doing lasagna for dinner.

"I don't know yet" I yelled back as I shoved the lasagna in the oven and adjusted the time. I joined him on the couch and leaned in his warm chest, feeling good and nice. "Louise told me that we may have to check on something in the office for our presentation on monday." I told him as I tried to figure out what kind of sports those guys on the TV were playing. Louise was my best friend by the way, she worked at my office too but was more like the business woman, not a therapist as me. Her boss was the boss our office worked for, if that makes any sense lmao.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows and looked down at me "you have to go to your office on a freaking Sunday??". His voice was lower and louder than before and I knew he was getting angry. I looked back to him and tried to explain, I knew that I spent a lot of time at work but it was necessary. I just didn't have much free time, that's how it was and that's what I told him when we got together. "Look, this presentation is important, really important. It could change a lot and make a lot of money for us! it'll just be a couple of hours, I promise we can do something fun tomorrow!" I said and smiled at him, trying to make his anger flow away. It didn't work but seemed like he was getting even angrier.

"Why is this all I can hear from you?? Oh Luke I have to go to work, oh Luke I'm coming a little late tonight it's something important at the office. FŪCK this office, man. You're my girlfriend, what am I doing here if you're gone all day and as of late all night as well! You think I'll agree with this?" he complained and stood up from the couch. He was right about this, but I knew there wasn't much I could do about it. "Luke, I told you that I have a stressful job by the time we met and remember what you said back then? You told me that you don't care because you want me. Well, you have me. I was gone for last night but just because someone else needed me. It's not like I'm spending only 5 hours per week with you! I wish there was more freetime for us two but there just isn't .. we just spent 3 hours of cuddling and talking and it was nice, wasn't it?" I turned off the TV and stoop up as well.

He laughed slightly which seemed sarcastically as well and shook his head. "Yeah, cuddling and talking, how wonderful. Do you remember the last time I fūcked you huh?" he stared at me with dark eyes. What kind of question is that? I still wanted to answer it though "Of course I do, it was- ... you know .. back then ...", but I couldn't, words failed me. 'Dammit' I thought as I still tried to remember. It wasn't ages ago but it must've been a month already.

"I don't know, alright. But why is that so important to you? It's nice and everything but that's not why we're together right? I mean we also wanna talk, laugh and everything together, this is even more important than having sex, isn't it?" I asked and took a step forward. The point that he was acting like he was obsessed with the thought of us doing it every time I was home kinda ruined my thoughts of him. I mean sex with this guy was heaven and hell at the same time but dude that's not the point of relationships.

"I don't want to talk or laugh right now" he said and took a step closer. I was able to see lust coming up in his eyes as he layed both of his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. "I wanna fūck you right now." he whispered in his lower voice at me.
And yes we did. We had sex, a lot of sex. Even when we were supposed to eat the lasagna, which was delicious btw, we didn't stop. In the end, when we were both laying in our bed panting and sweating like hell, I breathed "I'm not going to work tomorrow." and basically heard his pleased smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------

_/(͡°0 ͡°)\_

thank you so much for reading <3
I'm sorry for any kind of mistakes, english is not my first language :)

Please vote & comment what you think!

Tell Me. || Johnny Depp [complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें