DESICIONS

I awoke early on Sunday with the sun beaming through my window. My eyes fluttered open to reveal James standing in front of my bed. I yawned as I sat up letting my eyes adjust to the tall figure standing before me.

"Hi," I said with a faint hint of sarcasm in my cracking morning voice. He didn't say anything just stared at me like he saw a ghost, ironically.

"Is there something I can do for you?" I spoke again. His mouth curled into a smirk and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"There is." He finally spoke. I stared back at him.

"And that would be?" I questioned beginning to get annoyed.

"Stop talking to Milo." He said. I looked at him with a dumbfounded look.

"Why?"

"He's bad news, Olivia." I practically let out a laugh.

"This coming from the guy who has tried to hurt me on more than one occasion." This time I crossed my arms.

"He doesn't care about anyone but himself and he'll do whatever it takes." He looked back at me dropping his arms to his side than proceeding to brush a chunk of his curly hair from his face.

"Do whatever what takes?"

"You know I can't tell you." I groaned and fell back with my hands over my face.

"Why won't anyone tell me anything."

"You're a smart girl, figure it out." He responded quickly.

"Anyway, why it does it matter to you if I continue talking to Milo." For the first time I saw James at a loss for words.

"Just please don't trust him. I'm telling you the truth. You're going to get hurt." I stared at him. Why did he care?

"Whatever James." I said laying back down and staring at the wall. He sighed.

"I'm warning you. Please make a wise decision." He says as he disappears from sight.

I stared at the wall with my mind racing. He can't be trusted. Why does he care what happened with Milo? But what if he's right? I closed my eyes and rubbed them. Finally I was done and I got up and threw my covers off and slowly went down the stairs, trying to avoid any confrontation with Sam or Hayley.

I tiptoed with every intention to find Milo. As I walked down the cellar, cold air smacked my face. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I called out for Milo. And that's when I heard a crash behind me.