Ch 4. The trial of battle

Start from the beginning

'This has to be some kind of prank.' He scrunched up his face, 'That fucking watch. I know that thing has something to do with it. That's right, Deku, you're nothing but a pebble- a small tiny useless fucking pebble! And I'm going to find out your damned secret.'

...

The rest of the tests went by smoothly. Sit ups, seated toe touches - both of which he didn't bother turning alien for. The last test, long distance - he left XLR8 to do the job. Needless to say, he lapped them with ease.

In the end, Aizawa called for them all to gather up.

"So, time for your results." he said with disinterest, "I won't be going over what each of you can improve on, but seeing your rankings should give you all a clear image of your standing."

He clicked the remote in his hand and a hologram appeared with all the rankings of the students.

Izuku Midoriya 1st

-

Momo Yaoyorozu 2nd

-

Shoto Todoroki 3rd

.

.

.

Mineta Minoru 20th

'N-no way....' Mineta's heart sank, 'last place? No. No no no-'

"And I was lying about expelling any of you." Aizawa's mouth turned into a sly smile. "It was just an elaborate ruse to get you to work your best."

"Me-WHAAAT!?" The class roared.

"Oh thank you god for allowing me to stay in a school with such cute girls." Mineta murmured, kissing the floor as tears filled his eyes. "I am forever in your debt."

"None you guys realized that?" Momo Yaoyorozu, the girl who arrived second said, "should I have said something?"

"YES!" Everyone replied.

Well, it didn't really matter now. A cheeky smile stretched upon Izuku's face. He could help but glance at the scores again.

Katsuki's face formed a scowl that grabbed Aizawa's attention.

'Those two, they need to be sorted out.' Aizawa turned, 'it seems they have some kind of history between each other. Hopefully their attitudes will change with time. Heroes shouldn't be fighting amongst each other, no matter the resentment they have.'

"Well, that was your first day of U.A" he said as he walked away from the group, "things are going to be tougher from now on. Be prepared for tomorrow when your actually training starts."

'Izuku Midoriya,' Aizawa pondered, 'I was told he had a transformation quirk, yet... back then- I tried to erase his quirk and it didn't seem affect him?'

...

The quirk assessment - the first day of high school was finally over. Izuku walked towards the U.A gate.

"Ditto, Crashhopper... these aliens are still fairly new to me. I really need to learn utilize their abilities..." he muttered quietly.

"Midoriya, what's this about aliens?" A familiar voice asked from behind. Izuku jumped in shock, turning his body to see...

"Iida? Well... Er... I was just rambling on about Mr Aizawa!" He lied, "What did you think of him?"

"Ah, I see." Iida replied as he walked beside Izuku, "to be frank, I found his way teaching slightly jarring, nevertheless I was really impressed- the way he encouraged us with such a lie. U.A really is the best of the best isn't it?"