Ch 2. Show em' your fierce howl!

Notes:

Yeah... this chapter took a while to get out and for that I'd like to apologize. School work's kinda been overbearing plus my brain went dunce for a few months when it came to thinking of what write. But Im back now with a new chapter:)!Regarding thoughts and speech I was told that it wasn't too clear when the characters were talking or thinking. So, to specify: ' is for thoughts and " is for speech.In my previous incantation of this story I gave Izuku master control but I found that it was quite boring to write. So, he won't have master control. At lest not right off the bat if anything.

And, well I guess that's all I have to say. I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━
Deku: The wielder of the omnitrix - Ch 2.
━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

An array of light flushed Izuku's vision. Almost overwhelmed he jostled his body up in response. He was breathing heavily and his arm felt uncomfortable.

"Oh, you're awake," A feminine voice proclaimed calmly, "please, do not panic right now ok? You're at the hospital. You're safe, just breath."

Izuku slowly nodded, his vision clearing up as he looked at the nurse.

"Alright, I'm going to inform a few people that you're awake. It will only take a minute or two, alright?" The nurse said.

"Mhmm." Izuku grumbled, nodding his head once more before the nurse took off and shut the door.

There he was, alone, In a silent hospital room. It was jarring. He'd never realized how isolating these places could really feel. But then again it's not like he went to hospitals quite often.

Moving forward he quickly reeled back when a sudden jolt of pain crawled up his left arm. His arm, as he quickly found out when he looked down, was in a medical arm sling. That's when everything came flushing back to him.

The light. The device. The fall. That's why he was in the hospital.

'I must've landed badly when I transformed out of that... alien...' His mind stopped for a second. He eagerly unclipped the sling, slightly reeling back in pain.

'Oh-my-All might,' he mouthed. lo and behold it was there. The omnitrix. It didn't feel real- was it real? This had to be a dream of some sort but he knew it wasn't... that's when he heard a multitude of footsteps approaching his room.

He clipped back his sling into place and watched as his mother barged in through the door like a cheetah chasing her prey, followed by a middle aged doctor and the nurse.

"Oh Izuku I was so worried," Inko exclaimed with a face drenched in tears, sporadically hugging Izuku before he could even say anything back, "I'm just glad you're ok!"

"T-thanks, mom," Izuku said, hugging her back with one arm, "I'm sorry for worrying you."

"Ahem," the doctor interjected, adjusting his glasses, "I don't want to be interrupting such a sweet moment, but I'd like to get on with the diagnosis."

"R-right, sorry." They both apologized with flushed faces. Their uniform politeness made the doctor and nurse crack up slightly.

After a few minutes of explanation, the doctor had concluded Izuku should take at least a few days rest before participating in school or any physical sports and activities.

"Surprisingly, for apparently falling from such high distance, your injuries will go by in no time! Oh and one more thing, Mrs. Midoriya."

"Yes?" Inko replied.