Ch 3. The fruits of his labor

Notes:

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━
Deku: The wielder of the omnitrix - Ch 3.
━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Bakugo darted his eyes from corner to corner, trying, hoping to catch up with the blue and black trail. Focus, his explosions couldn't keep it away forever. It blitzed through the room at tremendous speeds, like it was everywhere at once. What was the objective again? He couldn't care less. He took upon a cocky grin, fully enthralled in the heat of battle.

Days earlier, the glorifying aroma of fish and rice invaded Izuku's nose like a not so sneaky burglar. Transfixed by the smell, he dashed downstairs in an autonomous action. His stomach grew complacent as each second passed, the smell getting heavier and stronger.

Gulping down the food like a starved hyaena, Izuku let out a satisfied groan which got a laugh out of Inko. He thanked her for the meal before she went out to check the mail.

He looked around the room and eventually locked on to a clock.

4 days, it had only been 4 days since the entrance exam time seemed to come to slow down as each day passed. "When is it going to come?" He mumbled, watching the hour clock strike 12:00 AM.

His question would be answered shortly by the sudden explosive entrance at the door. "Izuku," he heard his mother bellow, "The U.A results... They're here!"

Time stopped, his heart skipped a beat when he received the mail. He fumbled his way upstairs into his room in frantic manner.

He placed down the mail with such care that would make a renowned surgeon bat and eye.

Glancing back and forth, he anxiously paced around the room. Overcoming his towering reluctance, he sat himself down and carefully opened the envelope with a red 'U.A' seal on it.

A glimmering white light startled the young boy backwards, it was coming from a black disc inside the envelope. Izuku furrowed his brows. The luminous beam of light shifted and jumbled over itself, eventually forming a hologram of...

All Might?

'What's All might doing in a U.A...-'

"I am here!" All might bellowed, showing off his iconic smile. "You're probably wondering as to why I'm here. Well, you're looking at U.A's newest faculty member!"

'All might... U.A?....' Izuku was at loss for words just by the thought of those words in the same sentence.

"Speed things up? Wait- I gotta do how many of these?" All might asked someone off camera, groaning at the answer. "Ahem, well to get to the point..."

Frozen, if time had seemed slow before, it was practically still now. His heart stopped, his body went numb. His path to becoming a hero- would it end here? Getting the omnitrix- did he truly waste this chance to become a hero? No, no he didn't - he knew that. He worked hard for this, harder than he had for anything in his life.

"You passed."

He wasn't just a quirkless nobody anymore. He was a somebody on his way to being a hero. He grinned from ear to ear, his blood rushing from ear to ear.

"With an astounding 120 points! During the exam you showed your worth in power and strength, that alone would've allowed you to pass, however, because of your courage and quick thinking to save another examinee in trouble, you gained an additional 20 points! Young Midoriya... Welcome