7. past and never recovering

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 year old Skylar
“ mom, I don't want to go down there," I yelled for someone to help me. I was pulled down the stairs and sat in a chair. With needles and knifes, I was scared but they pushed a needle into my arm to give and take for me.
5 year old Skylar
I was now given a pill that will help me with the pain mom said. I began to not feel nothing as they take me and give less to me
6 year old Skylar
I was in the hospital, for not have blood less to quickly. Which sat my parents work behind, which mad them mad
8 year old Skylar
I was now older, that I could state to take two pills a day and more blood taken out of me. And if I hide or fight it. There was punishment, it was locked in the room for 2 weeks or get beat the crap out of you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I told him about the past and the things, I went through. I felt tears run from my eyes as I said“ I'm to mess up now to fixes." He looked at me and said“ no one is to mess up to fix, I'm your brother and as your brother I love you and, I will not let nothing hurt or make you sad." I smiled as I hug him. I felt love and happiness. I was not scared that much anymore. I felt him hug my back. I whispered“ I love you too." He hugged me tighter. I could heard him say“ I will never let you go back."

Kris pov

I hugged her. She never going back there. I stayed till she fell asleep and got up and walked to Suho's office. I knocked and open the door. He looked up and said“ what Kris." I looked down and said“ she never going back, not what happen to her." He looked confusingly and said“ why." I told him the hold story.

Skylar pov

I was up and looking around for someone. I need girl here, I'm not really good with boys. I wish I was home in bed right now. I got up and brushed my hair and walked down stairs. I open the door quietly cause it's like 2:00 A.m. I looked around the yard and could see things. Like what happen out here at 3:00 p.m. I watch the figure played soccer and football. I watch the boys figures kick the soccer or tack each other. Then I layed on the rock in the backyard and fell sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walked back to school the day they found me. And continue school and went home.
at home
“ dear come on it time for your pill," My mom said. I got up and push it in my mouth but not swelling it. And when my mom let, I would spit it out in the trash. I would keep clam as my nerves would go crazy in pain. And I would fall to sleep, or pass out.
I got up the next morning and found my mom and dad sitting there and said“ I found your pill in the trash." I wouldn't answers but just knew what going to happen. I could feel a hand that pulled me to the room. I yelled“ help me." But nothing and another 2 weeks in the room............