1. The beginning

I walked down the steps. Look all around. Hoping for an answers to refill my questions. I finally saw the 12 boys stand there and watching me. I moved closer, trying not to get too close. I saw one walk up to me. No, I stepped back away from him.“ don't be afraid," he said. I looked back and saw my mom and dad waiting for me. calling my name,“ Skylar come to us," my mom said. The guy look at me and said“ don't please, they are dangerous, come with me."

I woke up and with sweat. I cried waiting for someone to save me but nothing came. I sat there* who is that person, I got father in my dream. I looked over at the clock, 6:45. I picked up my uniform and put it on and did my hair. I'm don't have friends but I do have enemies. I really don't what happening to me. One time I could be fine and the next I'm angry or sad. I pushed the feeling away hoping for a good day. I sat in the front of the bus watching people, children walk by. What a life to remember. There one thing I know, I'm really don't know how but I will live forever and never die or live to be old. But this happen just recent, I found out when my parents told me, I'm not weird. 8 I guess life can go on.

I finally made it to school. I walked in my classroom. People that used to be my friend are enemies now, people I have no clue are enemies. Just for what happen at the park that one time.

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was walking with my to best friends. I laughed at on  of them. We sat down and.......and they started to fright of you were cheating with my boyfriend stuff. I lost it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, no one looks at me the same. Not my friend or my teachers, people I don't know. They yell names and mean words. But what am I, who am I? was this from my parents, I sat there looking back and forth. I wish this could stop and go back to normal. But what is normal for m......me?