5. The new hair and new look

( Hi my people, well this chapter will be about Tao, Beakhyun and Skylar. This will include salon and shopping for new things please enjoy.)

We sat in the car for about 20 minutes. And we finally made it to the hair salon. I was dragged in and sat in a chair. The lady ask“ what do you want." Tao smiled and said“ what you think would look good." The lady smiled and nod, She started working on my hair. Please, whatever happens please make it look good.

4 hours later

I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair wasn't brown, it was a red-ish purple color. I like it and my hair had been layered, which made my look longer and thinker, Nice. I walked out of the back room. Beakhyun and Tao were half sleep in the car. I open the door and ask“ are you guys ok." They woke up from the little dream land and turned on the car.

We pulled up to a mall. Tao jumped out happily, and when I got out they stare at my hair. Tao said“ Girl, that color and style suits you." I nod and we continue to walk into the store.

I pulled out five shirts that Tao and Beakhyun said to try on. I walked myself over to a dressing things. I pulled over a tight shirt, I would have totally wear this. I walked out and Tao nod and said“ hand it here, we are getting it." I was given pants, skirt, and shorts to try on. I hurry to put on the next shirt, No. I throw it outside, Tao laugh. I rolled my eyes and another one was on. I walked out, Beakhyun eye sparked and said“ Yes, you getting that." I passed to him and a tried another shirt on, No way in hell, throw out. I looked at the last shirt maybe. I walked out and Tao and Beakhyun said yes. Next was the pants and stuff.

2 hours later

I had 15 new shirts and 4 pairs of black skinny jeans, 2 dark blue skinny jeans, 6 colorful shorts, 7 new jackets, and 12 new pairs of shoes. Yeah, I think we went over board they says no. They rushed me into the bathroom. They hand me my black skinny jeans with a tight white shirt and my grey jacket with black shoes. I walked out and they were like“ you are own friend now." I smiled as you head back to the house. I really could use this.