6. New and bad happen

I walked into the room, where Lay helped me. I was thankful of him, for all help he give me. The door open and I saw Lay walk in. He looked up and down at his paper and then back up to stare for a while. What's wrong, does it look that bad. I ask“ what wrong." He just stared after a while he said“ Umm you look better." I'm really confused but whatever. He give me so medicine and then he left. I'm really board. Beakhyun walked into my room and said“ you board." I nod and he pulled me with him. We sat on the couch watching Tv. I looked back and saw, Xiumin, Sehun, Luhan, and Tao walk in. Tao looks mad, I wonder what they did to him. My phone vibrated.

Mom: where are you?

Me:...........

Mom: get home now

Me:...........

Mom: you better listen to me, or I will let your father take care of this.

I ran up to my room and my phone vibrated more and more. please leave me alone! Lay walked in, He looked around the room and found my phone going out like crazy, then looked it the corner to find me. I pulled myself closer, I felt weird. I feel more worried and scared. Lay ask“ your body is getting rid of the drug they give you, it's ok." He came closer and I flinched away from him. He had a weird look on his face. I sat there hoping for the memories to go away. Lay ran out of the room to I don't know. I saw Chanyeol and Kris come in. I felt even weirder now. They went to touch me, I was scared. Chanyeol picked me up from the ground and sat me on the bed. Please just be a dream.

I woke up to Chanyeol next to me. Was it a dream, or was it real. Chanyeol sat up and said“ do you feel better." OMG it was real, I nod and layed back down. Chanyeol watch me and ask“ what happen to you." There was a quiet moment till Kris said“ No, what did they do to you." I really don't to remember what they did. It's really bad and there nothing I can do. I'm sorry. Chanyeol left and Kris pulled me closer and whisper“ please tell me." I take a deep breath and started......