4. The rest to be introduced

I finally was able to woke up Chanyeol so that I could walk around for a while. He got up and said“ you have to meet the rest." I turned to him and ask“ how many more." He smiled and said“ like 9 or 8 more that's all." my eye open wide, I can't do that. He want to grab my hand but I moved back from him. He looked at me and said“ I promise they won't hurt you ok." I nod and grabbed his hand as we left the room. He sat me down in a room. I heard people outside the door, complaining.

I saw Chanyeol come in with a guy. He said“ Kai this Skylar, Skylar this Kai." I watch as he pushed him out of the room.

And he brought two more guys in“ Tao and Beakhyun this is Skylar and Skylar this Tao and Beakhyun." Before he could push them out , they jump and went under Chanyeol and came and sat right next to me. I couldn't move left or right cause they sat on both sides of me.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and brought the rest of them in“ Kris, Chen, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, and D.o this is Skylar and Skylar this is Kris, Chen, Sehun, Luhan, Xiumin, and D.o." I remember little by little who they were. Chanyeol, Kris, Chen and Luhan left. Leaving me with Tao and Beakhyun.

They grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs. I was brought up to the roof. Where there was a garden. I sat at a bench and Tao ask“ ok Girl, you and me are like besties now and Beakhyun too." I nod, Maybe having friends isn't bad. Beakhyun said“ but first we should go to the hair salon." Tao nod and I was dragged to a car. Just maybe this could be good?