3. The meeting (part 2)

2 hours later

I finally made sure the room was clear and got up. I looked out the window, not even night time. I saw the forested that they brought me here. Just then the door open and the guy stop and said“ your awake." I turned to face him, he was short but not too short. He came closer, I made sure we keep our distances from each other.“ it's ok I won't hurt you, I'm Lay," He said. I looked around the dark room hoping for away out. He smiled and ask“ what your name." Before I could look at anything I said“ S-Skylar." He nod and told me“ you should lay back down and get more rest." I nod and waited for him to move away from the bed. He noticed and moved, I climbed back into the bed and closed my eye. Hopefully this is a part of my dream.

I woke up to Lay saying“ Skylar wake up." I pulled myself away from my dream and woke up. I sat up slowly, this time there was another guy with him. I stare at him, not knowing who it was. I looked at Lay“ This is Chanyeol, Chanyeol this is Skylar." He jumped up in joy, I moved away from him. He lead down and ask“ what you thinking about?" Lay left the room, I looked for a answer cause I don't know“ nothing," I said. He looked and said“ cool so this is going to work but you have to talk more ok." I didn't want to nod so I sat there“ where am I?," was all I could ask. Chanyeol smiled“ well, first me and Kris, went to get you and then you like passed out for no reason so I blamed Kris for it, but you are safe now." I ask“ what are you trying to keep me safe from." He looked kind of sad mixed with angry“ I'm not the one to tell." I nod, of cause he not but please I need some answers. Lay walked back into the room and td Chanyeol to leave. He came up to me and said“ do you feel better." I nod my head and ask“ what did I pass out from?" He looked through the paper and said“ you passed out cause of what they did to you." Just then someone else walked in, He was older and dress more proper. Lay nod and left the room.“ Hi, I'm Suho," He said“ and I'm here to answer all your questions." Finally someone, I repeat the question I ask Chanyeol. He nod and said“ a long time ago, when you were a baby. Your brother Kris and our guys family was torn apart, cause of your parents." I have a brother“ how?" He continued“ cause your different from us and they need you for one of there plans, which hasn't been working and this is the last change we had to save you and now we keep you safe." I moved around and said“ so I have a brother and My parents are evil." He nod, I can't believe him. I know nothing about him and he wants me to believe him no way. He looked at and said“ I know you don't believe me, who would when I called your fake parents evil and you have a brother but you have to trust me." I look into his eye, as I looked for lieing but nothing no lie, no nothing. I nod and found Chanyeol throw the door open and said“ Suho, Kai and Sehun are fighting again." Suho left with a angry look on his face. Chanyeol climbed on the bed next to me and ask“ I hard to believe that you and Kris are brother and sister, you guy look nothing alike." I shook my head and ask“ why are you here." He smiled“ cause you are lonely." I smiled but quickly back to my normal look“ thanks but you can go if you want." He shook his head no and sat with me there. What is going to happen to me now.