9. You again

I woke up, in my old room. Oh no, Chanyeol, Kris help me. I got up and yelled“ Help Me!" I saw the door open to face my parents again. I back up and said“ stay away from me." They laugh and my dad dragged me to the stairs, I had feared. I kicked them, and throw myself around. Finally they let go. I stood up and said“ you will never touch me again." I ran but before I could get out. I wish I was with the guys now. I was pushed up against the wall. I felt myself slipping away from the world. I yelled on time“ HELP M-ME!" and everything went dark.

Kris pov

I rushed all around town for her. I was going down the one street and heard“ help me," I ran to the house hoping she was still there. I push the door open and found myself rushing up stairs to find Skylar. I throw open all the doors and closets for her nothing. I ran down stairs to the kitchen were the stair were. I open the door and walked down the stairs. I saw knifes and needles all over the place. I looked around and found them and my little sister passed out. I ran to her to only find her cold out. I looked at the people who did this“ what are you doing." They looked more confused then worried. I said this“ remember the little boy, who fight for her." There eye open wide and said“ you are nothing but a child move now and go away." I push them away from my little sister, I take the change I grabbed her and hurried up the stairs as the were right behind me. I have to use my power. I stopped and looked back, They came closer and I looked around for the guys and then I yelled“ CHANYEOL HELP." They looked around and then fire push them back. And Chanyeol and the rest were there. I was glad to see them but Skylar skin was pale. I hand Kai, Skylar and said“ take her home." He nod and teleported home.

Skylar pov

I lay there, think I was dead but. No I was live, but it hurt to move of even talk. I tried opening my eyes but nothing not even a flick. I lay there hoping someone will take the pain away but nothing came or was taken. I felt a hand on mine. I want to open my eyes to see who it was. But I passed out like before.

Chanyeol pov

I sat there, while Kris when to sleep. She has been asleep for almost 3 weeks. And it's hurting Kris to see her like. I know Lay is doing all he can. I paused and looked at her and whispered“ please woke up soon, for me and Kris." I kissed her forehead and sat back down in the chair. I hope your doing ok.

Skylar pov

I heard Chanyeol but I can't do anything. I finally made myself open my eyes. I looked around the room that I was in when I got here. I saw Chanyeol asleep on a chair. I smiled and said“ Chanyeol, wake up!" He moved around and said“ what do you want." I laugh and said“ wow, so nice to be a wake and I didn't get hugs." He smiled and give me a hug and said“ there now go back to bed." I stood up and said“ Chanyeol wake up." He open his eyes and look at me and closed his eyes again. Wait for it, He jumped up and said“ OMG, your awake and OMG." He ran out of the room. which I heard someone coming a sat down on the bed and found Kris hugging me. I hugged him back and said“ I'm like really sleeply." he laughed and said“ well, you are not going back to sleep." I smiled and did I found my happiness or is this a stop.